• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MurderSports Heart Attack

5BrothersFabrication said:
You keep beating this thing like that, and somebody's gonna call the police. Or just film another badass youtube clip. :driving:
Ha she was built to take a thrashing and keep wanting more.

youngbuk said:
Trying to figure that out. You would think if you bought everything they recommend and say to use exactly that it would be awesome. But isn't the case a 600+ hp motor shouldn't be crapping out especially when you've got over $4k in f/i and all the other bs to make this setup work the way they say it supposed to. Gonna try a few more things and if it doesn't help then it next and swapping over to bigstff3.com

Who is they? I hate to see you have to deal with this. I know its everyones worst nightmare to see problems like these. I sure hope it all works out for you in the end. Where are you and that buggy located?

Kinda cool seein PitBulls on a SE buggy, I love mine!!! Wondered how they might work out there doin what yall do. Nice buggy, damn good work!!!

Damn nice rig.good luck on the sale.what the chance on getting a set of beed locks like that.

Retribution said:
If I may, where did U get the 383 stroker and how much HP do you estimate/know it has?

it came out of one of the owners dirt track cars. if 650 hp isnt enough he has a 434 with a lot more sitting in the floor that im sure he would let go for the right amount of coins