youngbuk

058.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

064.jpg

062.jpg

061-1.jpg

062.jpg

This rock bouncer was built for Chris Adams from summertown TN. He came to me last year and wanted a simple rock bouncer and so the ideas came a flowing as i always wanted to be able to start building buggies one of these days as i have helped at coleworx for many years and wanted to put what i have learned to a test and see what I got, and this is what we came up with for our first build. Big thanks to all the guys that chipped in over the past couple of months to get this buggy from start to finish!

specs:
383 chevy stroker with mass flow f/i
th 350 trans
atlas 5.0
60 front with detroit and solid knuckles rcv shafts
14 rear spool
fox coilovers 1 1/4 hems with 2"7075 link bars
and alot of other goodies

stupid question, I see there is no bump stops on the rear but rubber isolaters in the coil overs, I figure this is just to keep em from bottoming out so hard? I was under the impression that ya had to run an air or equal bump with a coilover? Im runnin air shocks now and havent switched to coil overs cuz of the added cost of bumps....this seems like a cheaper way? am I correct and do they work well?? Awsome build too! drool

Rockwells607 said:
stupid question, I see there is no bump stops on the rear but rubber isolaters in the coil overs, I figure this is just to keep em from bottoming out so hard? I was under the impression that ya had to run an air or equal bump with a coilover? Im runnin air shocks now and havent switched to coil overs cuz of the added cost of bumps....this seems like a cheaper way? am I correct and do they work well?? Awsome build too! drool
[/quote
I put the bump stops in the front to slow everything down on high speed beatings. As far as the rubber bushings they were cheap and just wanted to try them and see how they do. I don't believe there is any reason for this rig to have bumps on the rear because I don't see any advantage of putting them on there.

Cruised around and was heading to do some trails and on the way got kicked out of the park for life for tearing uP about 3 yards of grass :****: so :flipgotcha: witc

EOR MFG said:
good job Alan, I did not get to see it in person
Thanks yeah we went over to flipper to watch a few climb then went riding and were told to not come back. We will meet up soon

Looks like your arm will be hanging out of the buggy. I have Kirkey seats and i know my arm wont fit inside the seat. Looks like you have learnt alot from Cole looks good.