• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Muthafuggin Friday, YO!!!!

Today, working on the toy a little, then :drinkers: with the new girlfriend and maybe a poker game. thumb.gif

Saturday, cut some more trees from the naders and :drinkers:

Sunday work on some junk around the house and other stupid chores and crap. :p

Yah buddy, weather is looking up for the weekend. Gonna get out of here in a few and load up my buggy to do some trail riding up in Gardendale area, then get up Sunday and wash it up and get it ready for the next ride. What ya other Fawgers got planned? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

Went to the pound. Found a dog. Bringing her home tomorrow. Taxes tonight. Adulting.

Hope to get my tube doors started/done this weekend

CHASMAN9 said:
Yah buddy, weather is looking up for the weekend. Gonna get out of here in a few and load up my buggy to do some trail riding up in Gardendale area, then get up Sunday and wash it up and get it ready for the next ride. What ya other Fawgers got planned? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

Bout to leave work, Bday party at the Tavern tonight , Bowling tomorrow night with friends Sunday lunch with In-laws. Some laundry and **** in there somewhere hopefully it's at least warm enough to put the ol Cherokee back together At some point as well.

Re: Re: Muthafuggin Friday, YO!!!!

kmcminn said:
Tonight. Cook some salmon, drink some beer.
Tomorrow go pick up a outdoor griddle. Tomorrow night. Try my
hand at philly cheese steaks out of ribeyes. Drink beer

Sunday. May go to the boat show. Make some blueprints.

All while juggling a wife and kids.
White people problems...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

He will roll the grill....

Did the Pro bowl experience with the kiddos today. Going fishing in the AM. There is a bar on the lake you dock at so we will be eating fish tacos at some point.

Worked the brewery all day, left jasper around 7 ish n woods' truck with Haley's enclosed headed to get a bottling line, I'm currently somewhere in Kentucky, and Kentucky sucks, none of the late night eateries are open past midnight, I find a McDonald's, they don't sell chicken after midnight, and the gas station doesn't sell beer after midnight :wtflol:

race_jeep said:
Worked the brewery all day, left jasper around 7 ish n woods' truck with Haley's enclosed headed to get a bottling line, I'm currently somewhere in Kentucky, and Kentucky sucks, none of the late night eateries are open past midnight, I find a McDonald's, they don't sell chicken after midnight, and the gas station doesn't sell beer after midnight :wtflol:

I shall drank some of that beer when it is canned.

With duck season a bust I left camp in Arkansas and stopped in Tunica for the night and wife on the way to meet me.
So far im $200 down but drank $100 in beer. We shall see where the night takes me.

**** Friday throughout his back. I wanted to work on the golf cart last night to get it ready for king of the hammers and glamorous but ended up going out for a friends birthday and eating way too much. Good news was I didn't get too shitty and got up and pull all the wire through the walls in my basement I am trying to get finished, hit the gym, had steak tacos and margaritas, got the torque limiter put back in a tractor and slid it together and bolted back up. Now I am taking a crap catching up on social media so I can go back out and work on the razor a little while longer.

Went fishing... didn't catch any.
We did get some tuna and fish tacos.
Went to eat at my families house we made chicken and shrimp poppers wrapped in bacon on the grill and ended up shooting wild hog in the back yard and cleaning it.

6cf4694b645061d97a9f843a0bd6c42c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pro-post.
I believe everyone has the right to post, as many post as they want.
No matter the content or their "coolness" level.

wont work said:
I shall drank some of that beer when it is canned.

With duck season a bust I left camp in Arkansas and stopped in Tunica for the night and wife on the way to meet me.
So far im $200 down but drank $100 in beer. We shall see where the night takes me.

There sue was a lot of hurt feelings this year in duck country. I have yet to hear of anyone who had a "good season" and only heard of a few good hunts. Where do y'all hunt?

aad3292cb53401fb83dcad0386efb8d8.jpg

Should've stayed home.

Fawk that, cant do this in the basement. lol

ADMINISTRATOR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk