• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My 321 Build

YES it is a in the tank pump I used a 98 TJ in the spider buggy & Darryl's super man buggy if your interested I have a guy who machines the pieces that you'll need to tig weld to your fuel cell.

Ok, I will have to find out the details just going off what he said. But walbro is a recommended pump so maybe I just got a bad one.

Woodard17 get me the guys contact info and if you can a picture of your setup.

Cole said:
They do run in the tank units but there from a Dodge I believe. I had one when I put the 8.1 in my last jeep.

Cole is right it is a dodge pump. that is what was in my old turd. I can scratch around for the part # if you need it Josh.

If you run across the info please post it up. I will probably go back with the walbro for now so I don't have to have my cell adapted for another pump. I just want to ride a little. But I can use all the info on this cause it sounds like it is tried and true...

Looks good Josh, the vids are killer. That sucka looks to be a - ok. Let's go ride soon man.

caglezxj said:
I was talking with Allen about this the other day. I believe that is what Tim Cameron used also. Can you get some pictures of your setup?
Hey brotha yea mine is out of a 91 dodge if you want a part # call me 615-364-5435 ivv got 3 of em at da shop

Hey do you have a offroad trip planned for this weekend? If so where & would yall like some company? :dblthumb:

Nope not this weekend man... I am waiting for my fuel cell to get back...Had a couple things fixed on it. I will be going to Gray Rock for the Feb Frenzy for sure....

Well thanks if u here of a good ride let me know . I think Adam & The Spider buggy are looking for a place thanks for your time.

Got a PM today that my Spidertrax Axles are in. He is still waiting on the u-joints for them but there is no big rush. I am going to get Jimmy to get me another gear set for that axle so I have a spare non-steering axle. How awesome is that,lol.... Also Jimmy is in the last minutes of the build on the KOH Buggy. I told Jimmy to take care of his business first and I will rock the regular axle until KOH is over. Thanks Jimmy and good luck with KOH...