• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Buggy Build

Well, finally got all the right transfer case parts in. We should have the drive train in it next week. But, duck season starts and I plan on some much needed time in the great state of Arkansas

Was finishing up the final assembly on the motor last night and got down to installing oil pan and they sent me the wrong oil pan

rednecklights said:
Im naming this unit the "sasquatch buggy" , there have been some sightings but I for damn sure ain't seen it :****:

Hopefully Keri will sign your permission slip soon so you might be able to ride over and see it

cmoultrie said:
Hopefully Keri will sign your permission slip soon so you might be able to ride over and see it
He needs elastic balls so he can get a lil further from her purse! :flipoff1:

Re: Re: My Buggy Build

rednecklights said:
its gonna be at the MYM bash !!!!!!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

We're really close on it. The day job and my sign company has got in the way of my buggy time. Hope to get back on it this weekend and get it close

cmoultrie said:

Got it rolling again

Just had too much to finish it by mash yer motor bash. We got it super close. The driveshafts are in place. Propane is done. Brakes are done. All I like is wiring msd, putting distributor in, skid plate, and exhaust. Most of that can be knocked out in a days time.

Dropped it off at the exhaust shop this afternoon. I need to readjust the pressure in my rear shocks from 250 to 200 hopefully that'll get the ride height down in the rear. Bolt the skid plate on and it'll be ready to ride this weekend.

Well, we went to WITC this past Saturday. Broke the front ring and pinion. But, it's got a ton of axle wrap so I'm 99% certain it did it when the driveshaft hit the links due to axle wrap. Going to cut the lower link axle side mounts off to get them below center line. Hopefully that'll fix the problem

Latest posts