• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Buggy Build

smurfy90 said:
I think it has to do with incorrect oil volume in his shocks

I'm going to pull the shocks tomorrow and check. I just gassed em up from factory setting. With my luck they ain't got bout 10cc.

I just wanted to verify that it is not wheel hopping its just trying to roll the chunk under.

First time out you learn a lot of things with a new ride....
1.) the throttle body seems to have a catch in it so it makes it very hard to easily apply the skinny pedal
2.) converter is wayyyyyy to tight.
3.)i need to build a solid spacer under the carrier bearing.
4.) 5.29's hate stickies
5.) got some adjusting to do on the shifter
6.) i suck at wiring... major ha
7.) got some shock/bump stop adjustments to make.
8.) i've got to build a front driveshaft from 1.5" diameter dom, the one in it is way to big.

Over all I felt like it was a decent first outing. We'll get it back together in a couple weeks and have it ready to go again.

Re: Re: My Buggy Build

rednecklights said:
the front end is broken. Im pretty sure he is waiting on some tabs for the front housing as well

This is correct she broked all up. Hopefully we can get it fixed first week of August....

Re: Re: My Buggy Build

rednecklights said:
any updates ?

Well, I've made some changes. I sold the 37" Red Label Krawlers and the toyota axles. I've replaced them with 43" SX Stickies on double beadlocks and a set of one tons.

The buggy should be finished in the next couple of weeks. Patrick's really been working hard to get the tons under it and make a few changes I requested.

So here's the pictures:

Man, all the :tc Rzr riding "spectators" sure are gonna be disappointed when they follow this guy around! :****:

goodolboy01 said:
Man, all the :tc Rzr riding "spectators" sure are gonna be disappointed when they follow this guy around! :****:

You try to talk ugly on here to me. Then always text begging to be the little spoon.... :****: