119.jpg

Throw out berring went tits up:

114.jpg

115.jpg

Because my damn clutch:

113.jpg

118.jpg

120.jpg

Now on to the Rear Suspension...............

Um, your clutch did what? I don't really see anything wrong with it, but then, I like autos. Hate clutches cuz they wear out too fast for me.

I dunno if its the camera angle but it looks like the Pressure plate teeth are all ****ed up... Am I right...? Or was this caused by the input shaft when you were removing it...? :D

That's a great kit, and probably the best articulation out of a bolt on, the only downside is the cheap hiems, mine wore out fast, so keep an eye on them, especially the uppers :awesomework:

I dunno if its the camera angle but it looks like the Pressure plate teeth are all ****ed up... Am I right...? Or was this caused by the input shaft when you were removing it...? :D

The pressure plate fingers are super worn, some are half gone, other's are super thin.

They won't be needing a groover anytime soon:awesomework:
they would benefit greatly from being grooved. especially in the snow.:awesomework:

The pressure plate fingers are super worn, some are half gone, other's are super thin.
was that a dual friction?
the TB caused the wear on the fingers. not the other way around...

now, back to the build:cheer:

they would benefit greatly from being grooved. especially in the snow.

D knows nothing about these kinda things....Good job sapping every bit of worth out of the jeep before the rebuild.

I will never forget you on 676 beating the holy hell out of it trying to get up that step.

You're not supposed to ride them :fawkdancesmiley::D

Don't ride them. Either the cutch is off or on. What's this riding thing you're talking about?

BTW, after a good night's sleep, I see the issue... Ewwww! Don'tcha hate it when stuff wears out like that?

It's really neat that she can do this. I'd be lost. Totally lost. (As you can probably tell by all the questions I've asked)

Right on Nike...its about time.:awesomework:I wont say its looking good though...it is a jeep.:redneck: