• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My first Build up thread!

JeepNgurl

Technically its not my jeeps first build up......I bought it stock and straight in 2004 took it to 4 wheel parts a year later (yea i know) got a 4" procomp lift 33" bfg mt's had a few mods done along the way its but its been parked since labor day 08 and we finally have room in the garage for her rebuild!!!!

As she sat before:
100_0964.jpg

The pile of parts that are surgically being installed:
jeeptoys.jpg

Took off the tires :
P3030098.jpg

Removed the Rear Springs & Control Arms:
P3040102.jpg

P3040103.jpg

The stock lower control arm brackets are haggered:
P3040105.jpg

They had to go:
P3040106.jpg

P3040107.jpg

P3040108.jpg

P3040110.jpg

Removed the oil pan and replaced it with the new one Silly how you have to take off the starter and exhaust to get to it

Wiped acetone all over the skyjacker parts, (the previous owner of the lift spray painted half the lift cat yellow) Now the Lift kit looks almost brand new!!!

Got a SWEET phone call during my wipe down session....A friend called to tell me he found a set of 35's for $150.00 with at least 50% tread I figure they will get me by until i can save up for some krawlers this is what i see when I show up:

tires2.jpg

tires1.jpg

Super Swamper Sx's 35x15.5 --2 tires look like there 60-70% and the other 2 look 75-80% SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

P.s.. Since my old rims wont work anymore Im looking for a set of 15x10 5x4.5 wheels

Will be removing the tranny this weekend or early this week Will have more pics soon =):cheer:

Last edited:
it's about time you get this damn thing built up, :cool: can't wait to see it out on the trail, now you just got to get D to actually finish a rig:haha:

:hi:

You don't worry your pretty little face none sonny:kiss:

:flipoff: not worried just concerned for your sake:; at the rate you build/turn around rigs, you will prob be sittin round the camp fire all summer with no wheeler.....again:booo::kiss:

:flipoff: not worried just concerned for your sake:; at the rate you build/turn around rigs, you will prob be sittin round the camp fire all summer with no wheeler.....again:booo::kiss:

I'll loan him my rig....you gotta follow him though.:masturbanana[1]:

Minus the wheeler transport issue I have, I wouldn't be surprised if I were wheeling by the end of the month. All this turning over rig's just keep's upgrading my parts. :D