• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Junk

Sorry frankie--been a busy week but I will give him a call tommorow.

The rear is all back together and we have a working ARB now :awesomework:

I got the tps correctly adjusted now and the timing set :awesomework:

Seems to run pretty good now--but you will have to tweek the idle speed to fit your needs bill

Were you able to get the hole in the floor (shifters) covered up or will I need to take care of that?

Also, still need rear driveline redone right?

Thanks, Bill

welp--I am outa time......

Ok--Frankie has the driuveshaft--and the only thing that I didn't get to that I wanted to--the center/shifter holes.. I did throw the doub le shifter boot on there :awesomework:

welp--I am outa time......

Ok--Frankie has the driuveshaft--and the only thing that I didn't get to that I wanted to--the center/shifter holes.. I did throw the doub le shifter boot on there :awesomework:

Does this mean the relationship between you and my junk is over? Aww, this is such a sad day indeed.... :booo:

lol.... Damn Mike, my rig has come a long way since that day in April that I dropped it off to you. I cant wait to show off all the amazing work you've put into this thing.

Thank you very much for taking my rig to the next level.

Bill

Yeah crash you did an exceptional job on this build it has always been my favorite first gen build.. I tried buying it from bill but it didn't work out... Dang..

Never fully pieced out....Frankie, the guy that delivered the most parts to Crash to make this build happen ends up with it....the irony. :redneck: