• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My new go-faster buggy

Looking forward to beat this thing. My last buggy was retrofitted and was not exactly what i wanted at this point. Man i will miss beating the old girl though.

The legend himself came by today and made some noise...
5233109356_5dd2fe73f7.jpg

5232517501_e3b0e59b42.jpg

I addition to the ones on the sides of the block in the factory location we added some rear mounts as well.
5233108962_b4af896520.jpg

Plenty of room for 32 gallons and a couple Action Packers.
5233109160_e57fe056d1.jpg

I really like this buggy. I may become a Sam nut swinger. Nice work will. What type of hood?

Preciate it Brad! I want a ride in your new junk though. Im sure it will put mine to shame. :woot:

Few pics i got from friday and sat.

1204101832.jpg

1204101247.jpg

1204101916.jpg

Well it has been slow going on the new ride. With me starting school back, and Will moving into a new shop, it has been hard to get time recently. Finally making some headway now and its almost a rolling chassis. Sorry for the crap cell phone pics. All i got at this point.

0122112332.jpg

0123111505.jpg

0123111709.jpg

0123111714a.jpg

0123111714.jpg

kid rok said:
I must not. Who else runs a centered seat? That lippy Larry guy.
The "you dont get it" is something Pistol screams at everyone on the innerweb. Lippy Larrys is standard two seats next to each other.

So Travis, this going to be done for Koh??? Or do you have a backup car?

InDaShop said:
The "you dont get it" is something Pistol screams at everyone on the innerweb. Lippy Larrys is standard two seats next to each other.

So Travis, this going to be done for Koh??? Or do you have a backup car?

Come awn Wyatt, this is Sam's car. Travis just had Will do a little freshening up on his.

edit: Kelly beat me to it.

I am the much better looking, still in college, version of Will. :flipoff1:

Thanks for the props guys. It wont be ready for KOH. Time and funds are just not working with me at this point. Got burnt out for awhile also and kinda let life catch up. Feel like all i have been doing the past 3 years is wheeling. After a few months I am itching pretty bad to throw a beat down on this thing now.

74_Chevota said:
I am the much better looking, still in college, version of Will. :flipoff1:

Thanks for the props guys. It wont be ready for KOH. Time and funds are just not working with me at this point. Got burnt out for awhile also and kinda let life catch up. Feel like all i have been doing the past 3 years is wheeling. After a few months I am itching pretty bad to throw a beat down on this thing now.

Sam are you making the trip this year to hang out/help Travis?