• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My new go-faster buggy

Matt O. said:
Probably the same BS that Cole is using...

Sorry, I don't want to use 40hrs of my 80hrs of vacation I get for the year for KOH. Plus it's not in the budget, and unlike a lot of people on this board I don't enjoy living pay check to pay check. Plus it's a lap race which is Gay for KOH :flipoff1:

This has turned into a **** storm. Perfect! laughing1

No KOH for me this year. 17 hours at school and money has got me down. Fail, i know.

Cole said:
Sorry, I don't want to use 40hrs of my 80hrs of vacation I get for the year for KOH. Plus it's not in the budget, and unlike a lot of people on this board I don't enjoy living pay check to pay check. Plus it's a lap race which is Gay for KOH :flipoff1:

This is a tragic sob story, makes me cry. This is how I read your response. "I am gay, I am gay, I am gay, if I go to KOH I may miss out on Tim Cameron videos and all his :tc, I love penis, I heart dudes, etc, etc."

Matt O. said:
This is a tragic sob story, makes me cry. This is how I read your response. "I am gay, I am gay, I am gay, if I go to KOH I may miss out on Tim Cameron videos and all his :tc, I love penis, I heart dudes, etc, etc."

Yeah pretty much

Cole said:

LOL, I hear you.

I like the Lap race though as a photographer/watcher.

Will, great work, I always love your buggies.

So finally did some work on it in the new shop. Got the rear links finalized and with four shock tabs and some tires it's a roller.
I don't think I mentioned it but the water is going through the shock hoops.
5402858617_fc6d8224d4_z.jpg

Here are some more crappy cell phone pics. Got some new Ultra Baja Corbeaus. These seem to be a big upgrade from the baja SS that were in my last buggy, and actually have a useable head rest.

seats.jpg

Bypasses2.jpg

Rolled it out for some sunlight yesterday. Not much progress but it's a roller.

Also took out the Baja SS's and got the Ultra's mounted up. Sat the passenger seat a little lower to allow taller co-drivers to pass tech no problem and to get another couple hundred pounds just a few inches lower.

Just waiting to hear from the customer for the next step...

5455341062_8e60d62f11_z.jpg

5455341298_b6921ecdfd_z.jpg

Big shock hoop in the back will be filled by a bypass.
5455341948_7027aa5abc_z.jpg

Got a little more work done on this thing. I threw some extra bracing into the chassis while Will banged out a pretty sick radiator mount and gas tank mount. Simple has been the rule on most of this project but a little flare never hurt anyone. Looking to be throwing an interior in as the next round of work to be done.

0308111922.jpg

0309111812b.jpg

0307111952.jpg

0309111922.jpg