• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My really slow 4runner build up

Everyone has there likes... And you are gunna be able to go more places than I can:D This thing is still fawkin kick arse dude

yes...yes he will...

i learned that height is no bueno. im only at around 4" of lift with 36's and plenty of room to clear 39s.

btw d, lookin sic!:corn:

whats your theory on the no link seperation, looks like it will really unload when it breaks loose??

whats your theory on the no link seperation, looks like it will really unload when it breaks loose??

it's not so much the lack of seperation at the skid plate, but I also have very little at the rear axle, it is not going to ride for **** at any speed and that is fine by me. It will be a crawl or all, and yes it will hop like crazy in the mid range. This best suit's my driving style, It is very similar to ISH's old buggy and Jason's.

I thought your "driving style" was pedestrian :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

It has been for a very long, but temporary period, and I have driven more than a handful of vehicle's with various suspension's, and the two that felt the best were very similar to what mine is now.

What's up with the Yota rear diff? Didn't you have two 9's?

I do, but there are 2 problem's,

the 9 is built for a moon buggy already, upside down, and the one bearing end is practially welded to the center chunk

The other problem is that I am a broke bitch, and there is no really cheap way to build a 6 lug 9.

Looking good little man. I just dropped off my 4 runner at a buddies house to get finished. Race to the finish challange right here!:awesomework:

it's not so much the lack of seperation at the skid plate, but I also have very little at the rear axle, it is not going to ride for **** at any speed and that is fine by me. It will be a crawl or all, and yes it will hop like crazy in the mid range. This best suit's my driving style, It is very similar to ISH's old buggy and Jason's.

so it will ride like **** and hop like hell... makes sense:;

so it will ride like **** and hop like hell... makes sense:;

you can look at it that way, or you can look at it as...

It will be more stable and have far more traction while creeping through the wood's:awesomework:

It's almost like I'm getting made fun of here, you just remember where you went when you wanted a car that worked:fawkdancesmiley:

Also this was origionally a build up thread, but with all the know it all's, it has strayed from that. Let's leave the build up to me from here on out, you don't like it, build something better.:haha:

Also this was origionally a build up thread, but with all the know it all's, it has strayed from that. Let's leave the build up to me from here on out, you don't like it, build something better.:haha:

I asked a simple question on your theory on your suspension and you got all bent out of shape..

Its OK there Big Guy :cool: