• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My really slow 4runner build up

so it will ride like **** and hop like hell... makes sense:;

I asked a simple question on your theory on your suspension and you got all bent out of shape..

Its OK there Big Guy :cool:

I don't think the first quote is what I consider a question at all:flipoff: . I'm not bent in the least, I'm just entertaining brad:cheer:

It kind of seemed like I was being lectured as well, let's grab a bite sometime and talk suspension and what makes it work...and not work, I've learned a thing or two in the past couple of year's sweeping the floor's. There is no perfect suspension, mine is the most practical for me and what type of terrain is around here. You're suspension peel's out alot more than mine or jason's, but it takes up the bump's real nice.

Nope the top is already sold, I also wish somebody would buy the door's.

A top is heavy, and I have a theory, the less weight going up the hill, the easier it goes up the hill.

Good theory, if you weren't so far away I'd take the doors. Make half door out of em. :redneck:

Unless you got different tires than what you say you have in your thread 37s correct? we have the same heigth tires. Im runnin 37 toyos. Also from your pics unless something has changed with your ride heighth from the pics im a half inch taller (73.5 vs. 74) but I have 4 more inches of frame clearance (20.5 vs. 24.5)? Sounds like im better off. :fawkdancesmiley: Sweet runner though nice fab work too. If you like wheelin in the snow bring that bitch over when its done.

yeah, my frame is about 22 or 23, but my skidplate is 20, when linking, I can't just put the skid plate up as high as I want.

did a little bit tonight

Cut the floor, and started mounting shock's.

Attachments

• runner rear fender.jpg
    runner rear fender.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 356
  • rear shock mounts.jpg
    rear shock mounts.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 352