• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my some what new toy build

Hey man, your truck is lookin' cool. I like the way you did your bed, im not much for flat beds but I like it.:awesomework: Your truck also flexes pretty good too!:cheer:

at a stand still for a bit. got my new steering box in so that doesnt leak anymore. ethans got my rear d-line. still need to build a ladder bar. kinda taken a break as im alittle burnt out. need to go wheelin and relight the fire to get it done.

heres some more

Attachments

• P1011071.jpg
    P1011071.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 286
  • P1011073.jpg
    P1011073.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 289
  • P1011075.jpg
    P1011075.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 288
  • P1011078.jpg
    P1011078.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 287
  • P1011079.jpg
    P1011079.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 290
Your rear is definitely flexing more than mine. I guess I just need more runs on it. To be honest, I haven't got as many trips in on this setup as I would have liked. My frontend seems to be about the same. :awesomework:

What length shocks do you have in the rear. Do you like your Bilsteins?

also today in the midst of my bordum i noticed that my pan gasket is leaking and my front axle makes some wierd poping noises. sounds like **** is breaking. im hopeing its just the quick lock. i have 30spline longs and hubgears, and everything in the axle is fresh. maybe this is typical for quick locks but i dont like it. i dont have a rear drivline in right now so maybe its to much stress for the quick lock. under heavy acceleration on dry asphalt all of the sudden the drivers side tire feels like it disengages and makes noises like **** is coming apart. maybe its just a quicklock but dont like the sounds it makes. any ideas

Last edited:
changed the pan gasket tonight. thats about it. helped a buddy do some surgery on a jeep.:booo: pretty sure im going to revamp the mudflaps. i cant stand them and dont know what i was thinkin.

Last edited:
We all do weird things at times, but that all gets fixed. I'd cut the flaps to the center line of your axle, and if ya get hassled tell the 5-0 you'll fix it. I dont know what to say about the problem in your front end but I think you should pull it back apart and inspect. And while your in there swap out the Quick lock for an Aussie. Thats just my opinion though.

Last edited: