• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my some what new toy build

IMHO, if that Willy's is the same one that was at this year's 'Freeze Yer Buns Run', the owner seems to have an attitude problem.

Last edited:
Pratt as in Rick Pratts Off Highway Adventures? :haha:

Anywho, it def looks good!:awesomework:
my truck or the jeeps, you must be talkin about both. thanks.:redneck:

IMHO, if that Willy's is the same one that was at this year's 'Freeze Yer Buns Run', the owner seems to have an attitude problem.
he might have an attitude problem but he also makes alot of people look really stupid on the trail. his driving skills put a lot of people to shame.:haha: :haha:

so today i recieved my cromo rear shafts and all the stuff to completly freshen up the rear end. also order a compressor for the arb and onboard air. it should be here by wed. i am still waiting on my arb for the front and a new rebuild kit for the front end(gaskets and such). i recently rebuilt the front end, but have tore it apart way to many times and the seals are trashed. also have some of marlins nifty inner axle seals and solid pinion spacers as i didnt do the solid spacers to start with(replaces the crush sleaves). this time i am waiting to do it all at one time and hopefully it will be the last time i have to tear this **** apart for awhile. it is getting closer and closer to being trail worthy to my specs. one thing that i have learned with this build is to do it right(the way i want it to be) the first time and you shouldn't have to fawk with it . but im still havin fun and cant wait to wheel the piss out of this old beer can.

ya it was like 96' or something stupid like that. seems like alot but it goes quick. i bought 331lbs of steel for it. i got a reciet for it out in my tool box if you really want to know. anyways i also scored a **** ton of good steel from a buddy, c channel, rec. tube, angle, square tube and its all atleast .250 wall. also decided to go with rear disc brakes and should be ordering that in the next week or three. got all the rest of my stuff to finish stage I of my build. doin a bit of side work for some buddies. got thurdays. off so tomorrow i plan on tearing down the front axle and getting the arb ready and also tearin down the rear axles. i might start on a front bumper too.

Last edited:
so i decided for sure that im going with rear disc brakes. just need to get all the stuff and i will be ready to re-assemble. got my new rear shaft back from ethan yesterday. soo the pile of parts is still growing.

still collecting parts for the final assembly. hoping to make rim rock for the 4th. of july. ill need a few shake down runs to reiter before that though. i hope i make it.