• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Toyota Truck

Peter

IMG_7342.jpg

OR:

IMG_7350.jpg

IMG_7349.jpg

Cheapo paint job, but I was trying to get an idea...do you like the black w/color or plain?

Suggestion are welcomed.

Is that Armor All on the ****ing tires? That has to be a first.....gay ass, non-working military tires with Armor All on them.....

You get it Peter....you get it...................

wngrog said:
Is that Armor All on the ****ing tires? That has to be a first.....gay ass, non-working military tires with Armor All on them.....

You get it Peter....you get it...................

I try....

I am sure it is not a first for the Armor All on the tires though. I have been doing that a long time...heehee.

I even got them from Paul, but I drive on the street when I do drive it. (It actually hasn't even been off-road yet).

Bones said:
I had one just like that 12 years ago.

I drove it a lot

I drive this one when I am around it, but I am pretty busy these days so I don't get to take it out much.

This thread is gay as ****.... Did you really post pics of it sitting in your driveway AGAIN???

COME AWN. You're a fuggin poser.

MUCHADO said:
This thread is gay as ****.... Did you really post pics of it sitting in your driveway AGAIN???

COME AWN. You're a fuggin poser.
He can't go wheeling, it doesn't have a front driveshaft.

FWIW, I don't like the red.

vanguard said:
He can't go wheeling, it doesn't have a front driveshaft.

FWIW, I don't like the red.

I don't know if you've followed this clown...

He can't go wheeling anyhow. He doesnt have steering.... or brains.

2 months ago:
http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=6.msg46179#msg46179

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I like the e-brake. Simple and effective.

I am not sure if it is that effective, but I figure with the pinion e-brake and a log, hopefully it won't go anywhere.

MUCHADO said:
I don't know if you've followed this clown...

He can't go wheeling anyhow. He doesnt have steering.... or brains.

2 months ago:
http://hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=6.msg46179#msg46179

I actually do have steering. I have some things to work on like the front drive shaft and little things like that.

I was just posting so people could comment on the red. I like the red and the red with black, but I wanted to see what everyone else thought.

As for driveway shots, they are the best kind!

MUCHADO said:
when are you gonna step up and finish it?

I have to to wait on Joey Gilbert (a local guy to finish the harness wiring and find some shorts and it should be definitely at a point where I can work on it).

I don't have a certain date, but it is killing me to leave it in storage!

got ya. I hadn't gotten the memo that anything had changed since you were gettin' after P about doing your steering... good to hear there is some progress---or someone else to wait on to finish err up :flipoff1:

who the **** cares what color it is. I could be painted like the ****ing rainbow. It it doesn't drive its yard art at this point. Stop washing and detailing and get to building. Be resourceful.

Latest posts