Here is the alternative

lesson7e7f.jpg

Butt, after looking, the daignl is the ****

009-rainbow-car.3.jpg
:fish:

Heehee, Thanks guys and gals.

I knew I would have your support.

John, you are one resourceful fellow!

They're right man, get it mobile under it's on power before you deside on paint. Hell I would even take it wheelin first so when you do ( and you will) bounce it off a tree/rock it want feel so bad about it.

P.S. Change the tires!!!! You can get a good set of offroad tires cheap that will probably out perform the ones you have now.And what's up with the shark teeth in the rear. That thing has to waggle in the rear going down the road!!!!

Rescue1 said:
They're right man, get it mobile under it's on power before you deside on paint. Hell I would even take it wheelin first so when you do ( and you will) bounce it off a tree/rock it want feel so bad about it.

P.S. Change the tires!!!! You can get a good set of offroad tires cheap that will probably out perform the ones you have now.And what's up with the shark teeth in the rear. That thing has to waggle in the rear going down the road!!!!

It is mobile and under its own power. I just don't focus my life around this stuff, so I move considerably slower than most of you.

As for the tires, I am aware of the options available, but again, I don't have the time to work on this thing like you guys do so since it sits more than it drives I leave those on for now.

The truck has some waggle, but it actually stays in one place when going down the road (no death wobble or anything).

I don't plan on taking it too fast, but I've gotten up to 50 mph or so and it stopped (a little harsh brake in the rear because of the pinion), didn't handle too bad, and stayed together.

As for getting out of this, well, I am not sure that I was totally into it, but I enjoy trucks and watching you guys do what you do. I just don't get the opportunity to do the same things.

Muchado, I am not sure how much this is or isn't "up my alley," but I enjoy doing what I do so I will continue. You don't have to subscribe to what I do, but understand that some (especially me) again don't focus their lives around this off-road stuff and are busy with a lot of other things. I have lurked for quite some time on the forums and just recently have decided to become more active.

I don't mind the light banter on this forum, but noone here invented this leisure activity and I think that should be remembered. We are all in this to engage in the environment around us.

Nope, not embarrassed at all.

Well, a little at some of the childish nature sometimes coming from some people, but besides that I am glad that I have my Toyota.

Dude I was not dogging your ride . Everybody has to start somewhere and it is usually at the bottom. As for as having time to work on it hell I work for the gov. and we are on 12 hour day 6 days a week. Hell I hardly see my family much less my truck. I was just tring to point out some of the things to help you along by letting you know what will work and what want.

Sorry I even got into this .

Rescue1 said:
Dude I was not dogging your ride . Everybody has to start somewhere and it is usually at the bottom. As for as having time to work on it hell I work for the gov. and we are on 12 hour day 6 days a week. Hell I hardly see my family much less my truck. I was just tring to point out some of the things to help you along by letting you know what will work and what want.

Sorry I even got into this .

I realize that you weren't "dogging" my ride.

I am just saying that for a middle-class white boy (regardless of Paul classifying me as more, or even a "Yuppie...heehee), some people got a lot to say about my ride.
I'm fine with people's comments, but instantaneous labelling isn't very productive and that is all some people do here.

I have never called anyone else's rig, truck, buggy, or anything else anyone has on here anything sub-par. I have not even called any person here sub-par.

I don't expect people to like me or my vehicle (I think most would enjoy my company if they ever met me, but maybe not and I know people are not going to be the first to say that my vehicle is something outstanding (it is a far cry from what most of you have in its current state)...however, I've enjoyed building what I could and I will continue).

I am just saying that some use this forum to make fun (which is acceptable and expected at this point), but I find it a little childish at times.

No hard feelings, otherwise I wouldn't still be coming back....

Hell, I have had a guy I recently pissed off with my E-persona on here (I can't remember his name on here) offer to "welder" some things up for me if I could get my junk to Jackson, Miss., which is totally doable. When, you might ask? Well, not sure, but at least he is reasonable.

Peter, your post history on this board have led me to the conclusion that you are a tool----until proven otherwise. Have a nice day.

MUCHADO said:
Peter, your post history on this board have led me to the conclusion that you are a tool----until proven otherwise. Have a nice day.

I think being an asshole here is part of the fun for most. For me, I usually try not to be, but I am thinking about a sign I saw somewhere and how it relates to this forum:

"Being an asshole is part of my manly essence."

As for as being a tool under your conclusions, well, I guess I can live with being a tool if that is the way you see it.

Latest posts