• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Toyota Truck

Peter I feel that there is not much of a point to this thread, this is a common them with your past post history. That said, there is not much point to many threads on this board so I can see where you think it is ok to post random pics of your truck all cleaned up, just not actually running

Matt O. said:
Peter I feel that there is not much of a point to this thread, this is a common them with your past post history. That said, there is not much point to many threads on this board so I can see where you think it is ok to post random pics of your truck all cleaned up, just not actually running

Babble.....how many Crowns? :indianajones:

wngrog said:
Babble.....how many Crowns? :indianajones:

None, only drink on the weekend fawker. You kinda have to earn the right to post pointless threads around here is what I was gettin at ;D

Matt O. said:
None, only drink on the weekend fawker. You kinda have to earn the right to post pointless threads around here is what I was gettin at ;D

OK fine...just try to diagram that ( run on )sentance you typed :flipgotcha:

Matt O. said:

It actually runs and drives, but I am glad that you see it the way I do. Half the things posted on this forum don't make any sense from more people than just me.

I originally joined because I was keeping up with Paul's build. I also enjoy Ricky's photography on occassion...heehee. Regardless of our post history or attitude's on here Paul, Ricky, John and some other's have actually been pretty good friends that have helped on more than one occassion. I am sure I haven't known them as long as many of you have, but I get the feeling that many people here just think I am a random guy posting (which may be the case sometimes, but then again many here randomly post).

I enjoy the infantile responses that I get on occassion.

Pointless posting is where it's at on this forum.

I am not sure how much time I actually waste on here everyday ticking off short old people, but I enjoy knowing that I make someone's day by not knowing where to delete this thread.

I am not here to compete against anyone. This is why I find it comical that many older men act like people younger than me.

Yes, people have more money than me (even though Paul insist that I am a Yuppie...heehee), they may have cooler this or that, but it is great to know that they think I care and even better when I get childish e-spanking. I'll be here until someone bans me, but I don't see why I should be banned for just showing my truck or posting here or there.

With that said, I guess I should say a few things I've noticed (and I've not always been the observant one in class):
1) Muchado will forever consider me a tool.
2)Matt. O will slide me hints to pointless posting and other helpful forum rules (which is cool, because he doesn't seem to be so high up on his horse that he can't communicate without completely demeaning every post towards me).
3) Paul and John will continue to"tell it how it is" and I have always appreciated that sentiment from them although they don't completely allot their time to demean with every post...just occassionally to get the point across that they don't care...heehee)
4)Apparently, my rig will never be cool to many, but I have come a long way and I am satisfied with what I have and will continue to impress when improvements are made, regardless of how much wngrog feels the need to condemn with almost Tourette-style frequency.
5)Kelly, well, he seems like Paul which is cool because he just watches mostly and shows his total lack of interest in my endeavors by not posting.
6) Ricky posts on my behalf on occassion (very rarely though), but I still don't understand this Tarzan thing and how that relates to him (or even if it does).

Well, I will be back this evening for the fun, but right now I've got to go the Linens and Things to get a wedding gift. I may even have to hit Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and quite possibly some other feminine stores that I know ar for sure "Hardline Approved."

Wngrog, I am sure we'll hit it off eventually....

Peter said:
It actually runs and drives, but I am glad that you see it the way I do. Half the things posted on this forum don't make any sense from more people than just me.

I originally joined because I was keeping up with Paul's build. I also enjoy Ricky's photography on occassion...heehee. Regardless of our post history or attitude's on here Paul, Ricky, John and some other's have actually been pretty good friends that have helped on more than one occassion. I am sure I haven't known them as long as many of you have, but I get the feeling that many people here just think I am a random guy posting (which may be the case sometimes, but then again many here randomly post).

I enjoy the infantile responses that I get on occassion.

Pointless posting is where it's at on this forum.

I am not sure how much time I actually waste on here everyday ticking off short old people, but I enjoy knowing that I make someone's day by not knowing where to delete this thread.

I am not here to compete against anyone. This is why I find it comical that many older men act like people younger than me.

Yes, people have more money than me (even though Paul insist that I am a Yuppie...heehee), they may have cooler this or that, but it is great to know that they think I care and even better when I get childish e-spanking. I'll be here until someone bans me, but I don't see why I should be banned for just showing my truck or posting here or there.

With that said, I guess I should say a few things I've noticed (and I've not always been the observant one in class):
1) Muchado will forever consider me a tool.
2)Matt. O will slide me hints to pointless posting and other helpful forum rules (which is cool, because he doesn't seem to be so high up on his horse that he can't communicate without completely demeaning every post towards me).
3) Paul and John will continue to"tell it how it is" and I have always appreciated that sentiment from them although they don't completely allot their time to demean with every post...just occassionally to get the point across that they don't care...heehee)
4)Apparently, my rig will never be cool to many, but I have come a long way and I am satisfied with what I have and will continue to impress when improvements are made, regardless of how much wngrog feels the need to condemn with almost Tourette-style frequency.
5)Kelly, well, he seems like Paul which is cool because he just watches mostly and shows his total lack of interest in my endeavors by not posting.
6) Ricky posts on my behalf on occassion (very rarely though), but I still don't understand this Tarzan thing and how that relates to him (or even if it does).

Well, I will be back this evening for the fun, but right now I've got to go the Linens and Things to get a wedding gift. I may even have to hit Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and quite possibly some other feminine stores that I know ar for sure "Hardline Approved."

Wngrog, I am sure we'll hit it off eventually....

Readers digest version.

Peter has most board members figured out.

No coffee spewed, morning good.

When I see a Peter thread this comes to mind for some reason... :dunno:

internet.jpg

John, right on the money. Good mornin' indeed.

Paul, I'm in agreement.

Bigsilly, I like to think that we are all accessible to eachother.

At least we are going to school, have gone to school, or are using things that we've learned in school to heighten the communication between eachother, right?

Matt O. said:
You started a ban him thread and then kept him around. Use your powers for good AND evil Matt