• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Myspace ho?? 35% for a nip slip... Also a JP thread..

UPDATE;

Meet up with Kelli and her friend Heather and Peter Friday night downtown

Kelli cleans up REAL well. So does her friend Heather. We went to 5-6 bars that were all packed full of hot chicks...yes even in Iowa . :spin:

Both chicks like it in the turd cutter, kelli has been with other chicks, Heather wants to.

Needless to say both chicks say everything a guy wants to hear. :popcorn:

I took a cab home and talked to Kelli a bit yesterday and today and she is still puking and feels like ****. Rookies. I am sure I will hit it soon enough, Friday was not the night though.

Bones, check FedEx. :fish:
That right FedEx is shipping your balls back from Texas! Hit that like you'd hit an Asian Driver in Sugar Land!!!! :flipper:

InDaShop said:
Bones, check FedEx. :fish:
That right FedEx is shipping your balls back from Texas! Hit that like you'd hit an Asian Driver in Sugar Land!!!! :flipper:
I was FAR too drunk, **** we all were. Next time boss next time

We are TRYING to live vicariously through your exploits. But you dont seem to be exploiting much of anything lately. :flipoff1:

We may have to look at replacing you with someone who has balls and lower moral standards. :spin:

InDaShop said:
We may have to look at replacing you with someone who has balls and lower moral standards. :spin:
Ask Paul after my divorce about low to no morals. Trust me it burned when I pee'd

Trying to act more grown up. Plus she might have other friends more suited to my weener.

UPDATE on the chick in the first post Kelli

Been a month since I have sen her and very little conv. since, mostly via texts. She wants a ride on the new bike. I say cool, tonight is the only chance this week since I am out tomm-monday and also meeting a chick along the way :flipoff1: Friday with her is in the bag already, she told me this. :flipgotcha:

Kelli said she can't go for a ride tonight, no one to watch the kid. BUT said to stop by tonight. hmmmm. been a month since I saw her. I might have to go for the double play before the weekend starts.

I will update my updated update tomorrow morning.