• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches Apr 14,15

dangerous toy

there's gonna be a group of us from wally world headed to the naches apr 14,15 just wondering who else is gonna be there and how much snow you think there will be. a huge amount of the snowpack in the blue mtns down here has melted in the last couple weeks, wondering if the same has happened in the naches. hope to see ya there. :D DT

I'd be interested.. the snow has been melting fast here(eburg), but there is plenty left to melt.... I'm just hoping right now we'll have a good memorial day weekend run in manastash...:corn:

CentralGrand don't go breaking your rig the week before our snow run at the Ahtanum. I hate to see you miss it. I might need to be pulled out. :D

trailclosure_sm.JPG

IIRC, only the west side of the trail is closed, about were the cabin is and believe the cabin is on the closed side.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't believe that the "naches area" as a whole is/or/has been ever closed as an entire region.

Yes it is. It is closed to wheeled vehicles from Dec 1 to Apr 1. Those dates can vary by a few weeks depending on snowpack and budget for snowmobile trail grooming.

IIRC, only the west side of the trail is closed, about were the cabin is and believe the cabin is on the closed side.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I would check that with the nachees ranger district. they took over patroling the entire trail and it seems like there were some changes in the clouser.