• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

naches camping

hopefully my clutch will live through it.

I need to figure out what day to head down...We have a Holiday on the First and not sure when the long weekend will be etc... damn border lineups.

About 5 1/2 miles up milk creek on the end of lilly pond trail is where we camp. The road is closed to tow rigs about 1/2 mile past there so we just drive up the road to the trails and rocks. It's a bit of a drive (half hourish) from camp to the rocks but the camp site is worth it. :D

Well i hope to finally meet the famous "White Trash and peanut!!!!! bs 'ed with ya a couple times on the net!!!!:awesomework:

Tranny was and is fine.....just a line blew. Maintenance caught up with me.:redface:

And this year we are unloading the buggies at the original camp site and towing just the epmty trailers to the upper camp site. Then we'll play the buggy shuffle untill all the rigs are up there. It'll take more time, but MAN! what an easy ride to the rocks after the logistics are figured out.......3/4 mile of easy trail.

I hope it works.:redneck:
Are we going to do this?

to get to buck medows, which is the safest fastest way?
Thinking about going up there, and i've never been.

should I go over I90 and take Taneum canyon / taneum Rd?
or go down to E-burg and head up manastash rd?

to get to buck medows, which is the safest fastest way?
Thinking about going up there, and i've never been.

should I go over I90 and take Taneum canyon / taneum Rd?
or go down to E-burg and head up manastash rd?

go down to E-burg and head up manastash rd

About 5 1/2 miles up milk creek on the end of lilly pond trail is where we camp. The road is closed to tow rigs about 1/2 mile past there so we just drive up the road to the trails and rocks. It's a bit of a drive (half hourish) from camp to the rocks but the camp site is worth it. :D

I liked that spot. If your hooptie tow rig made it up there (barely, lol) most anyone could. :haha: