• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

naches camping

rchrd989

I have a non street legal rig and Im looking for a good place to camp close enough to drive my rig to funny and moon rocks. What do you guys think?

Towards the end of Rock Creek Rd.

At the base of the bald mountain is the best place--but you have a long haul up the mountain to get there. And if you are daring you can drop over to the manashtash road and head out(really fast way out).

The end Milk Creek rd.

Camp at the traill head and take the hill climb up and over.
I know of another place off of the same Road but cant remember the Road number, all i know its a Left turn about half way up.

Last edited:
There's some really cool camping spots up there....But it too is a long haul gettin there with the truck/trailer...

We tow up there multiple times a year. But yes, if your tow rig can't hang.......there are other spots to pursue.

Bottom line......there is NOWHERE closer in time or distance to the rocks than the end of Rock Creek Rd. That's why we camp there.

We tow up there multiple times a year. But yes, if your tow rig can't hang.......there are other spots to pursue.

Bottom line......there is NOWHERE closer in time or distance to the rocks than the end of Rock Creek Rd. That's why we camp there.

Yeah there's the spot where you blew your tranny trying to tow up the goat trail. :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Yeah there's the spot where you blew your tranny trying to tow up the goat trail. :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Tranny was and is fine.....just a line blew. Maintenance caught up with me.:redface:

And this year we are unloading the buggies at the original camp site and towing just the epmty trailers to the upper camp site. Then we'll play the buggy shuffle untill all the rigs are up there. It'll take more time, but MAN! what an easy ride to the rocks after the logistics are figured out.......3/4 mile of easy trail.

I hope it works.:redneck:

Tranny was and is fine.....just a line blew. Maintenance caught up with me.:redface:

And this year we are unloading the buggies at the original camp site and towing just the epmty trailers to the upper camp site. Then we'll play the buggy shuffle untill all the rigs are up there. It'll take more time, but MAN! what an easy ride to the rocks after the logistics are figured out.......3/4 mile of easy trail.

I hope it works.:redneck:

:cool: Sounds like a good plan, hopefully I will get my rig ready by then so I can make it.

About 5 1/2 miles up milk creek on the end of lilly pond trail is where we camp. The road is closed to tow rigs about 1/2 mile past there so we just drive up the road to the trails and rocks. It's a bit of a drive (half hourish) from camp to the rocks but the camp site is worth it. :D

About 5 1/2 miles up milk creek on the end of lilly pond trail is where we camp. The road is closed to tow rigs about 1/2 mile past there so we just drive up the road to the trails and rocks. It's a bit of a drive (half hourish) from camp to the rocks but the camp site is worth it. :D
thats a 1/2 mile above our spot, on the right:;

its nice since the road washed out:awesomework: