• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches Question...

I want to say Nov 15th to April 1st. I think it is after Elk season ends for the year.

I could be wrong I don't know it as fact.

Edit:

Just talked to a lady at the Naches office, she said when it gets too wet or the snow too deep. No set date. I asked about when they open the snow parks and she said next month they start grooming if there is enough snow. Call before you go. (509) 653-1401)

Last edited:
I want to say Nov 15th to April 1st. I think it is after Elk season ends for the year.

Edit:

Just talked to a lady at the Naches office, she said when it gets too wet or the snow too deep. No set date. I asked about when they open the snow parks and she said next month they start grooming if there is enough snow. Call before you go. (509) 653-1401)

Nice! That's great news. Thanks man:awesomework:

Edit:

The trail closes on the 14th of Nov. It can be closed eariler if conditions dictate. opens on July 15th and again can be later or earlier if conditions dictate but those are the "set" dates

The trail closes on the 14th of Nov. It can be closed eariler if conditions dictate. opens on July 15th and again can be later or earlier if conditions dictate but those are the "set" dates

hmm some of us were talking about doing the last naches run the 14th-15th.

Thanks Pokey, I thought there was a set date, but the lady said no. I love informed employees. :mad:

Naches

We drove it yesterday. The sign at the Pyramid Peak parking lot said it closes November 15th--July 1st to all WHEELED vehicles.... Anyone have tracks for their rig? :redneck::redneck: Chinook pass closes on November 20th until Memorial Day weekend. They can close or open the passes depending on changing conditions.

On the side note it was REALLY windy up there yesterday, and the fog made visibility 10-ft.

Have fun and wear lots of ORANGE, and put it on any pets you bring. Some Jackass nearly shot my shepherd yesterday because he's shooting at everything that moved!!!!!!!!! There are lots of hunters up there right now, especially in the high country.

Last edited:
To fufill my own curiosity I called my land chair that oversees the Naches trail and the trail is closed on NOV 15th and opened on july 15th unless conditions dictate otherwise. This is the way it has been for several years.