• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches run

1982cj7

We are running the Naches trail and whatever else we find this weekend. We are starting Friday night to run the Naches and will camp on the trail. Probably will run Kaner up to Lily pond and then over to Funny Rocks. Back through the Naches on sunday. Meeting at the Safeway/Mcdonalds in Enumclaw at 8:00 pm for dinner then heading out.
rick

we did the same run last weekend....the first part of naches trail was real muddy...the big hill climb before ardvark was nasty ...I was the only one that made it to the top .."new iroks and a bunch of rev limiter and about 4 trys"...so we bypassed ardvark took the gravel to lilly pond ...then we had a break down so we had to turn around...it was good times though ....muddy mess over there though

I think I know the hill your talking about, it's on the kaner. We all had to winch mid hill one year but that's OK, I would rather run trail than drive road.

we did the same run last weekend....the first part of naches trail was real muddy...the big hill climb before ardvark was nasty ...I was the only one that made it to the top .."new iroks and a bunch of rev limiter and about 4 trys"...so we bypassed ardvark took the gravel to lilly pond ...then we had a break down so we had to turn around...it was good times though ....muddy mess over there though

Ardvark hill was soupy and sloppy, all 7 in our group made it, but I didn't like it one bit. and unless you like toboggan rides, theres no way in hell i'd go down

I've been down advark when wet before, was leading a run for Jamboree and had to turn everyone around after our wild ride. :eeek:

there was 7 of us and only me and 1 of my buddys had a winch ...i was talking about the hill climb before ardvark on the 676 ...it was nasty....it would have took forever to winch all of us up...so we didnt even try ardvark...plus we were running out of day light ...I would have rather ran the trail too but it would have taken to long.....have fun guys...I wish my jeep was ready ...Im redoing my steering after the last trip:cool:

I've been down advark when wet before, was leading a run for Jamboree and had to turn everyone around after our wild ride. :eeek:

I rolled my teryx 5-7 times down ardvark.....was not fun ...one back flip then barrel rolls after that...made it from the tree root thats under cut in the left line to the bottom ...

I rolled my teryx 5-7 times down ardvark.....was not fun ...one back flip then barrel rolls after that...made it from the tree root thats under cut in the left line to the bottom ...

Thats a long ways..

One trip when there was snow/ice I got to the top--only to have to come back down because somebody rolled a tire off the wheel and I was the only one with air,lol..

I did however get pretty spooked once when we had to work up the right side and at the top it cuts across the left line(again icy) and my rig started to fishtail downhill---ya looking right down. Luckily I grabbed some not so snotty ground and was able to burn my way uphill again. That there did spook me.

Thats a long ways..

One trip when there was snow/ice I got to the top--only to have to come back down because somebody rolled a tire off the wheel and I was the only one with air,lol..

I did however get pretty spooked once when we had to work up the right side and at the top it cuts across the left line(again icy) and my rig started to fishtail downhill---ya looking right down. Luckily I grabbed some not so snotty ground and was able to burn my way uphill again. That there did spook me.

we were up there the first week of aug this year.. "in the jeep"....they had a excavator up there right before we were there...lots of stuff was moved around...like ardvark only has 2 lines now ..the middle is gone...and the small climb to the bottom of ardvark was all smoothed out... I really like that area...we had 4 good trips over there this summer...

Latest posts