• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches run

Packed up and ready to go, just gotta through the food in. Got the chili made for Saturday night dinner, ummm.

if its anything like last weekend, you'll need the chili to keep warm at night. But if you have a mummy bag, careful, you'll wake up light headed.

I hope you have fritos and cheese for that chili!

We had a great run, a little late a couple of days, 4am on Saturday morning and 1am on sunday morning. Didn't take many pictures but here a few.

A night picture on the Naches. lol

The first big hill on Kaner.

We went up the right side of Ardvark hill.

A couple of nights wheeling can be hard on JK's. :haha:

Yes we did, it was close but everyone made it ok. We made it up Ardvark but on the right side, the root is pretty high now on the left and it was so slick there was no way we would have done it with out drama.

Yes we did, it was close but everyone made it ok. We made it up Ardvark but on the right side, the root is pretty high now on the left and it was so slick there was no way we would have done it with out drama.

it must have have a little more wet when we were there ....it was nasty....I think im going to try going over one more time before the snow comes

Thanks fer sharin'! I was actually over there the weekend you ran this, but was a little further east on 410, hunting the 1701/Clemens Ridge area...