• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

naches trail work party

pokey

just me
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Naches Trail Work Party: May 29, 30 & 31, 2015
We need 40 people on Saturday May 30, and 20 people on Sunday, May 31. This is your chance to help with much needed maintenance and repair on our Naches Trail.
SCHEDULE
Friday, May 29 - staging materials
Saturday, May 30 & Sunday May 31 - doing the repair work

COME FOR ALL THE DAYS OR ONE OR TWO. Camping will be in the Little Naches at the sno park on Forest Service Road 1904 (or wherever you like).
Starting time Saturday morning at 9 AM at the sno park for a brief safety meeting and assignment of work.
WHAT TO BRING: gloves, safety wear, loppers, hand tools, lunch, water, and willing workers with smiling faces.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ron Rutherford 509- 985-3444
Jeff Leisy 509-653-1438 or 509-653-2638

We will also be having a west side workparty at the same time. meeting place /camping will be at the gravel pit just before the 70 rd turns left. look for signs.

We will also be having a west side workparty at the same time. meeting place /camping will be at the gravel pit just before the 70 rd turns left. look for signs.

Jim,

I am planning on coming up with my son on Saturday morning. We will be coming over from Bothell and I am good to go for either the "east" side or the "west" side.

Problem is that I have never entered the trail from the RD 70 side (RD 7065). I know that the turn off is like a mile or so past Greenwater...right?

What time do they need people on the west side party? What would you recommend? East or West, etc.

We will be towing our Scout over.

To get there (west side) turn left off of 410 onto the fs70 just past the green water fire station. The road is paved all the way to the pyramid parking lot. I suggest parking there if your rig is "legal" the wp crew will be at the gravel pit just as the road makes a left onto 7080. Should be some signs out. Starting on both is 9 am.the west side could probably use a fewore people as it was added to the plan late. :awesomework:

Thanks Jim.

Looks like I will probably stay on the west side since it sounds like they could use additional folks. Plus it will give me an excuse to explore that side of the area. I have always just bombed past that turn off and area and drove all the way to the east.

To get there (west side) turn left off of 410 onto the fs70 just past the green water fire station. The road is paved all the way to the pyramid parking lot. I suggest parking there if your rig is "legal" the wp crew will be at the gravel pit just as the road makes a left onto 7080. Should be some signs out. Starting on both is 9 am.the west side could probably use a fewore people as it was added to the plan late. :awesomework:

We had a VERY productive weekend! Jeff Leisy is the man. I love working for that guy. How'd the west side go?

Last edited:
We had a VERY productive weekend! Jeff Leisy is the man. I love working for that guy. How'd the west side go?

Thanks for helping out:awesomework: Jeff's great to work with. Unfortunately I spent the wknd couch surfing and was unable to attend as planned. Many thanks to those that gave up their wknd to help :awesomework: