• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nan's Surgery

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Nan's ACL surgery went fine today. I just got her home and on the meds. She did find a complete tear in the ACL, so they took a tendon from her leg and reconstructed it. For those that don't know, she fell off a ladder inside putting up Christmas decorations about the time Blacksheep was long jumping the 50 over a barbie jeep.

Ortho surgery I hope/assume. That sucks, but she will be back at it in no time. Physical therapy, take it SERIOUS !!! Get well soon thumb.gif

Get well soon, and like P said Physical Therapy is were its at. Yes it sucks, but.....

x3 on the physical therapy. Keep encouraging her to work hard at therapy. It will pay off in the long run. thumb.gif

She has a CPM machine here. Started rehab this morning. Getting 60 degrees out of the knee with a little work. Little on my end, I had the remote. The real work was on hear end! Supposed to be on it 5-10 hours a day increasing motion 5 degrees a day to 110. Has physical therepy Friday.

bregflexmatecpmmini.jpg

Good luck with the come back. My buddy tore his ACL when he was skiing. He used that machine for part of his rehab and it did wonders for him. Tell Nan I said to get well soon.