• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"NASTY TIME" by DirtySouthMotorsports

THANKS yall ;D ,,,,I went by & got some update pics,,"Pete been busy" heres one pic for now till I gettum all on photo bucket,,,,,

got the rear hoops in place & them header toobs built ;D

Cool looking ride and great work. flashemifyougotem
Only question is on the steering ram, I have offset them before but never that much.
It looks like the driver side tie rod is gonna be hella short and put a lot of side loading into the ram?

Ran it like this on my last rig with no problems.i machined holes in knuckles so when turned left or right tie rods and ram shaft are inline.The clevises I machined hold 1 1/4 hiem and are counter bored to slide over steering shaft 3/4 inch

:dblthumb: Looks good Pete, was good to see you at AOP the other day too. Keep the pics coming ol'buddy :dblthumb:

God Bless

Revelation Fab

I sold it to a fellow mudbogger who's putting a blower motor and tractor tires on it to become a mega truck.the buggie is now blue. Trying to get this one done to make its debeut in Missouri for the hog wild shoot out.running70s stuffed with rcvs 300m/crane knuckles/406sbc 15.28:1comp Ross pistons/eagle lite weight assembly with h-beam rods/trick flow twisted wedge 18 degree heads/PTC th350 with all the goodies /np205 case

I am putting a hydro steering on a dana 44 and noticed that you had the cylinder offset to the side. I was trying to center mine but I havn't come up with a mount yet that will let me take the diff cover off. Does it affect the steering if you offset it like you did? I will be driving mine on the highway some and I am running high steer. Thanks

Alright folks Pete got some more progress done and I got some more pics,,,first up I got Pete buildin the custom Aluminum fuel cell,,,,,

Thang gone look GOOD tucked up in the back of the chassis yall ;D

Up next is the work Petes been doin on the custom dash / console / firewall ,,,,,,,

I,ll get some pics up of the finnished out tube work on the back of the chassis afterwhile yall ;D

Heres the radiator whats goin in NASTY TIME,,,,NICE unit made to Petes specs by PRC.......

PRC does GREAT work!!!,,,,,,,,

Precision Race Cars Inc. is located in Douglasville Ga. 770-942-7682 ask for Shane :dblthumb: