• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"NASTY TIME" by DirtySouthMotorsports

I don't know **** about sheet metal....Dumbass newb question....What are these and how do they work?

Draco said:
I don't know **** about sheet metal....Dumbass newb question....What are these and how do they work?

They are Cleco fasteners used to temporarily hold the panels in place. They have little fingers that expand inside the hole. It takes a special set of pliers to compress and install them.

1TONTJ said:
They are Cleco fasteners used to temporarily hold the panels in place. They have little fingers that expand inside the hole. It takes a special set of pliers to compress and install them.

Gotcha...Thanks! :dblthumb:

Why Dana 70's and not 14 bolts? Did you put dana 80 gears in them or will the Dana 70 gears hold up? That motor has to be at least 650HP. Great build . drool

I've had the axles for a while and they were already built up I just went back and put crane knuckles on them and stuffed rcvs in them and going to use the other parts for spares these 70s have large tubes and I think gears will hold up as good as can be expected but in this sport any thing can brake under power.If they become a problem I will build something else

HAH!!!,,,Pete had to explain them little copper rivet thingys to me as well :****:

I thought he was gonna have some kinda damn edward scissor hands freakin themed interior or somethin when I saw those thangs :eek:

Very nice buggy wut would a. Chassis cost a person. Same chassis just few current things to suit me and a dash in my Sonoma project just shopping around rite now great job really digging this buggy :dblthumb:

Give Pete a call. His number is in zukiscott's sig. He's very easy to work with and does very high quality work.

zukiscott said:
Alright heres the rear tubework bout finnished up.....

Chassis looks killer great work!!! Where the chassis comes down, kinda looks like a old girls mouth I used to know lol