• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"NASTY TIME" by DirtySouthMotorsports

zukiscott

"MOST WILDEST"
Alright yall Pete's at it again!,,,This time it's his own personal rig "NASTY TIME"is startin to come together!!!
He's already off to a good start,heres some of the Dana 70 front axle goodness......

Chassis beginning pics comin up ;D

Pete works FAST and time I got up there this past Saturday he had done bendered and weldered up this much on the chassis.....

More pics on the way ;D

The specs I know are Dana 70's front and rear,43"Stickies and some kinda "Pete level" built small block with an F.A.S.T. fuel injection setup.
Heres a few more pics......

This buggy is bad ass. Can't wait to see the rear come together.

Love the hoops over the passenger and driver.. I had a similar idea after looking at dragsters. This buggy may be my new favorite. :****:

how do you plan on removing diff cover

chassis looks bad ass

Attachments

• wt.jpg
    wt.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 119
ranger11 said:
Love the hoops over the passenger and driver.. I had a similar idea after looking at dragsters. This buggy may be my new favorite. :****:

Pete built a Pro Mod chassis bout 15 years ago with them style seat hoops :dblthumb:

bee513 said:
how do you plan on removing diff cover

chassis looks bad ass

Pete done a lot more after I took that series of pics :dblthumb:,,,I,ll get some pics of what he done to make that cover slip out :dblthumb:

once the front truss was finished it was cut beside diff cover at angle 3/8 plate welded in behind the 1/4 plate drilled and tapped then held in place by countersink bolts I plan on putting uhmw on bottom of front truss for the slide over rocks

Heres a few pics I left out.......

You can sorta see the front cover remover thingy down in this pic.....

These hoops will have another "hoop" added in as well as the back of this mochine comes together,,,,,

I LIKE the ceilin on this mochine yall,,,,,

;D

I,m outta build pics fer now,,,but heres a pic I took of Pete takin a break to "relax" while workin on the buggy Saturday,,,,,,

YEP,,,,this is Petes idea of a buggy work break :****: