• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a "fat-boi" seat

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
TBItoy said:
The Baja ultra wide is good for 300lb ers.

Had em in my old runner buggy.

So, the link I posted? or another model?
Cause I'm being told the one installed is not an ultra wide. So maybe the UW would work fer me...

LandSpeeder said:
So, the link I posted? or another model?
Cause I'm being told the one installed is not an ultra wide. So maybe the UW would work fer me...

Yeah Ultra "Wide" version I'd say will fit you good, unless you are real short or something . Fyi the pic in the link you posted doesn't look like a wide model to me.

Also, PRP will build you any size seat you want, in any configuration you want.

Also. The corbeau JP seats will fit big people better, because the side bolsters aren't as tight so your legs don't crush your junk.

2550e3e977f1e3b7d4df8e76c296bde4.jpg

I bought a set of the corbeau ultra wide several years ago, probably weighed about 275 at the time. 44 inch waist didn't fit me at all I would find some where I could set in one before I bought them. sold them with one never being taken out of the box. hunsaker synkro is what I run now but they don't make them any more.

sandw said:
I bought a set of the corbeau ultra wide several years ago, probably weighed about 275 at the time. 44 inch waist didn't fit me at all

I'm currently exactly where you were. weight and waist size. Also, I've sat in them, they don't fit me. Hesitant to buy one since I've experienced the "squeeze" you describe.
Maybe I'll juss apologize to Adam Lee and buy ONE of them fancy seats he posted.

Re:

The smitty built seat fits my fat bass. But you have to have a harness bar to keep the reclining piece from breaking.

Re:

If you got fat legs/ass/thighs, then a daily driver or JP style seat will be the most comfortable, and a lot easier to get in and out of

You may could get them cheaper without doing the extra height I'm 6' and my head was in the center of the head rest (like it is supposed to be) but that was an extra charge? check em out atleast!

LandSpeeder said:
I'm currently exactly where you were. weight and waist size. Also, I've sat in them, they don't fit me. Hesitant to buy one since I've experienced the "squeeze" you describe.
Maybe I'll juss apologize to Adam Lee and buy ONE of them fancy seats he posted.

This is what is in my ride...too snug?

They have a lot of options like color material and extras pockets heated and all that too! Go awn and makes them nice and comfy you know how your pains R

al1tonyota said:
They have a lot of options like color material and extras pockets heated and all that too! Go awn and makes them nice and comfy you know how your pains R

I agree.

I have PRPs in the Gremlin, nicer than any of the corbeaus I've owned in materials and construction (with the exception of maybe the XPs I had).

But yeah, They are nice, and you can spec them out color wise anyway you want for no charge.

I would highly suggest the mud drain/mesh in the seat bottom. You'll never have soggy ass from sitting in a wet seat again.

And you can call PRP and they'll get some basic measurements like waist size/ass width and the height to the back of your head/top of your shoulders when sitting, and build a seat to fit you perfect.

Latest posts