• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a "fat-boi" seat

The corbeau ultra wides are not what I would call fat guy friendly. Mine fit great at 6'4", 230lbs and 38" waist. I've had much larger passengers and they rode fine, but with how well I fit in the seat, I couldn't imagine it was as nice a ride for them.

I would think one of the daily driver type seats, with lower side bolsters, would be a better option for you.

As a side note, the corbeaus are pretty darn wide overall. In my jeep, I mounted the seats where they just touched the doors (when I had doors) and there is ~2" between them at the closest point in the middle.

I'm a fat ass and my first set of suspension seats where the corbeau ultra's 2" wider version. At first I loved them but over time I got sick of trying to get my big ass out of them every time we stopped on the trail. They rubbed the hell out of me too when I had winter clothes on.

I rocked them for a few years and ended up getting a set of twisted stitch fat boy seats and I love them. They are much easier for me to get in and out of my rig now being they don't have the tall bolster sides on them like the ultras do.

Re:

I'm about 6'2 300# and I use the empi racetrim seats, they are jeep/ daily driver style seats with the lower bolsters and they fit me good. I think this style, not necessarily the empi, but that style seat will be your best bet