• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a hand...

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
putting my tranny back in. Also if you have a big floor jack bring it. My tranny is rebuilt , just need a hand putting it all back together. :kiss:

I got's plenty-o-beer. :redneck:

JOOP said:
putting my tranny back in. Also if you have a big floor jack bring it. My tranny is rebuilt , just need a hand putting it all back together. :kiss:

I got's plenty-o-beer. :redneck:

so is he pretty... what'd they re-build on him... oh... my gosh.... you actually meant your jeep's transmission. silly me.... i thought you had a new friend to play with that escaped....

how'd you get it out... thats the route i'd take to put it back in!:haha:

if you can't find anyone to help you, call... LABOR READY! or swing by in front of the place and offer up $20.00 to one of the guys. other than that, i'll help you - just let me know.... gas money ought to cover it! :cool:

but you should be ok, lift it up on a tranny jack... roll it under... crank it up, bolt it up, fill it up, getty up....

I rolled by Home depot and believe it or not but them mexicans said they would do it for $50. So right now there's about 10 of them out there. :redneck:

No, tomm cameron is coming over to give me a hand. I'm going to run over and steal my father in laws floor jack when he's gone. :redneck:

JOOP said:
I only asked for 1, not 8 :flipoff:

all you or anyone ever has to do, is ask. "if you need help that is!"

:clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

BTW, i need help too! but the wife is already on it! :flipoff: :D

Rock_Crusher said:
all you or anyone ever has to do, is ask. "if you need help that is!"

:clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

BTW, i need help too! but the wife is already on it! :flipoff: :D

Thank god she ran to the pharmacy for you. :flipoff:

PORTER said:
Had a softball game, or else I could have helped you out. I know, excuses, excuses.:flipoff:

were actually doing it today around 5pm..dont be late!!:flipoff:

well.................. ?

did anyone help u out... did you get it in?

ready 4 elbe........... :haha: :clappy: :D :flipoff: :corn:

yah i helped him yesterday its in and i beleive hes ready to wheel when i left he had the rear driveshaft left and tightening the rear yoke

Rock_Crusher said:
well.................. ?

did anyone help u out... did you get it in?

ready 4 elbe........... :haha: :clappy: :D :flipoff: :corn:

Yeh as a matter of fact it is. Is your Heep ready? :flipoff:

didn't think so. :flipoff:

JOOP said:
Yeh as a matter of fact it is. Is your Heep ready? :flipoff:

didn't think so. :flipoff:

no.... NO.... NO....

I need a liftkit & SYE & driveshaft & some tires... oh, a locker too! and a ford 8.8

Then i'll/it will be ready...