• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need a tire vulcanized in cda or spokane area

crewchi

I had a buddy cut a 39 krawler this weekend and he is trying to find a place to get it fixed. He thought alpine tire in CDA did it but they said no and thought no one in the area does that kind of repair. You guys have any place we can try?

CDA? I'm not sure where that is but there is a place up here in Canada just across the boarder. They repair all our wrecked tires.

Courdelene (sp) I presume is CDA... If you can get the tire here (Bellingham), I think I can manage to get it to Pook, who could get it to Johnny5 who could drop it off at the shop he mentioned maybe???:redneck::haha:

The tire shop is super simple to find about 10 miles north of Bellingham / linden aldergrove Canada crossing .
Google 3265 264 aldergrove bc 604 626 4259 omni tire, there in the back of midway tire
call ahead so that they can fit it in . If you come up for the weekend we can show you around

I'm headed to N. Sound area in about 5 weeks, but not headed back. :redneck:

I'm sure there has to be a place that can vulcanize tires in the CDA/Spokompton area. Hell, call Les Schwab an see were they can point ya.

There are a couple tire places in pasco that cap tires and offroad only repairs... Not too far away, just a couple hours each way may save $500... :D