• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Airshock charged

WHIZARD

Is there anybody in Huntsville or Arab area that can charge a couple of airshocks for me before Friday? I live in between both, so pretty much either is pretty close. I'll be in the shop tonight, so pretty much anytime tomorrow would be best.

Thanks in advance!

Ty I will be bringing my bottle to HPO this weekend ( I always carry it with me)

and I have that spare 14in FOX 2.0 just in case the unthinkable happens again!!

but Mo will take good care of you :dblthumb:

Man I hate that he busted that shock and I had a spare in the tool box the whole time, wish I would have known, could have saved him a lot of trouble!!!

smbroady82 said:
Ty I will be bringing my bottle to HPO this weekend ( I always carry it with me)

and I have that spare 14in FOX 2.0 just in case the unthinkable happens again!!

but Mo will take good care of you :dblthumb:

Thanks! I really hope that the unthinkable doesn't happen again, that really sucked! Are you going out tomorrow or Saturday?

zukimaster said:
Dang boy, hope your luck is better than it was at the Gray rock ride!

You and me both! Man, that was a rough weekend for me, thanks again for the ride! You gonna be at HPO this weekend?

WHIZARD said:
Thanks! I really hope that the unthinkable doesn't happen again, that really sucked! Are you going out tomorrow or Saturday?

I am hoping Friday night man but idk what time I would be able to get there, maybe 8pm ish
depends on the weather too

Latest posts