• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need classic country songs!

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
It's time to update the ole iPod and I've gotten the country bug lately. Looking for some of those types of songs that make all the rednecks yell when they come on. laughing1 Stuff like Family Tradition or Copperhead Road, you know the type.

JR, I'm counting on ya buddy!

Song titles-
Naked women and beer-song of the south-**** in dixie(hellrazn country at its finest :flipgotcha:) -long haired redneck-you never even called me by my name-if that aint country- I'll have to come back to this when I have more time

Don Williams - Tulsa Time, I Believe in You

Merle Haggard - Pancho and Lefty, Mama Tried, I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink

Waylon Jennings - Lukenbach Texas, Good Hearted Woman, Are You Sue Hank Done It This Way

Willie Nelson - Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys, Whiskey River

Kris Kristofferson - Highwayman

Hank III(not Classic, but the real deal) thumb.gif - Not Everybody Likes Us, Low Down, D Ray White, Country Heroes, Things You Do To Me

Johnny Cash for damn sure.... George Strait , cant go wrong there.

Jaime Johnson is the MF'n MAN son..... :woot: :woot: :woot:

Sammy kershaw- queen of my double wide trailer.
Johnny paycheck- take this job and shove it
Marshal tucker band- can't you see
My personal favorite but not too old. Old crow medicine show- wagon wheel

bc said:
Don Williams - Tulsa Time, I Believe in You

Merle Haggard - Pancho and Lefty, Mama Tried, I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink

Waylon Jennings - Lukenbach Texas, Good Hearted Woman, Are You Sue Hank Done It This Way

Willie Nelson - Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys, Whiskey River

Kris Kristofferson - Highwayman

Hank III(not Classic, but the real deal) thumb.gif - Not Everybody Likes Us, Low Down, D Ray White, Country Heroes, Things You Do To Me

not a country fan in the least but you just made me realize how much I like merle haggard :woody:

blacksheep10 said:
not a country fan in the least but you just made me realize how much I like merle haggard :woody:

Saw Merle @ bonnaroo this past sunday!!! He put on a good show!!!!

DAVID ALLEN COE
MARTY ROBBINS
LESTER FLAT & EARLE SCRUGGS
GEORGE JONES
TENNESSE ERNIE FORD
PATSY CLINE
HANK WILLIAMS SR.
JERRY REED
EARLE THOMAS CONNLEY
TG SHEPARD
RONNIE MILLSAP
RED SOVIGHN