• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Help with Motivation... KOTH entrants Holla!!

I need to mount my winch (thanks to Daniel at Truck Supply he is the ****) and spool up my new winchline. Check Jam's and grease and hope my badly bent lower link holds up...

Ah ****... I need to tighten up Jams too... ben putting that off since I built it :eek: :flipoff1:

No worries JAB... Im use to it

locktite locktite loctite.... get the red... put it on everything.... i mean my valve caps arent coming off.....

Man that isnt any ****... Ive gone around my rig so many times and retightened and loc tited stuff I missed since building it. the tiny lil screws in my fuggin steering wheel back out even... sheeesh

I've got to install one shock.....
Not sure what i'm gonna do about that yet..
I need 1 bilstein 12in non-resi....

Have to get new Hydraulic hose and prolly have an extra made....
Do a litttle welding on my Janky crossmember...

Opinion...
Run my lockouts and bring my flanges in case I pop one.. Hopefully saving an outer..
OR.
Go ahead and put the flanges in and rock out.. **** those outers... :flipoff1:

Other than that I'm good.
Not gona run my winch..
Don't need a suckdown and if my truck becomes immobile it's gonna need more than my winch for extraction... ;D

CheapJ7 said:
Opinion...
Run my lockouts and bring my flanges in case I pop one.. Hopefully saving an outer..
OR.
Go ahead and put the flanges in and rock out.. **** those outers... :flipoff1:

How many runs you want to make? If you just want to do one run I say flanges, if you're up for more than one hubs. thumb.gif

Oh snap, he's getting serious with setup and **** ! :eek:

As long as you re-paint the pink locks so they glisten in all there majestic glory, you got that **** son !

Update:

Just got a new hydro hose made, and fixed the old one for a spare... Big money 8)
Zip-tied the fender back in place....
Found that the head broke off one of my front tie-bolts.. Fawk it.. i put the wahetus tightening on the u-bolts...

Now... all that is needed form either welder me up P or haley W..
we gotta put some girth in my crossmember.. The mmorv ready weld has held up well, but it needs some more material in there..
and prolly gonna weld my bolts solid in my traction bar, since the holes have gotten a bit beat out...

And Finally...
From my peoples.. I NEED 1 12-14 in. travel shock.... That accepts a bolt on top and bottom...
I dnt car if its an auto zone special... It just needs to be cheap....

J_Rich out

Im pulling the upper link out tonight that has the JJ issue, if you can get yours to my place we can welder whatever scrap I have laying around to your xmember. laughing1

I'm surprised he's doin any prep, I expected him to roll up with a empty gas tank, broken shock, and still covered in gooseneck mud.

race_jeep said:
I'm surprised he's doin any prep, I expected him to roll up with a empty gas tank, broken shock, and still covered in gooseneck mud.

I'm not there yet....
It'll prob happen.. :flipoff1:

Cleaned and painted and touched up a bunch O stuff... Just need to grease all the joints drivelines and what nots and check fluids at this point. Nice and easy.

[attachment deleted by admin]

P said:
Cleaned and painted and touched up a bunch O stuff... Just need to grease all the joints drivelines and what nots and check fluids at this point. Nice and easy.

Getter done SON! Good luck, beat 'er like she owns you a PBnJ samawich.