• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

need help

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
Ok long story.

Around april, i book a hunt with Hadley creek Outfitter for a 5 day hunt in november.
Pay 3200$ for the hunt and received receipt for payment. Come june 2nd, i have the opportunity to do something
else and decide to cancel my hunt.
June2nd- i call and cancel the hunt. Im told 60 days till i receive my check. All is good. No one is pissed.
August 2nd - no check. I call and im told that it is 90 days and treated like ****. Pretty much called a liar. I know what i was told and when i had checked the website in april, i remember it saying 60 days on refunds. I check and now the website is redone and it states 90 days. So I stay cool, and tellem I'll wait till sept 2nd. I tried to find if i had printed the 60 days print off the website but i didn't.
August 31st - i call. Talk to scott who is a guide there. He tells me they are out on vacation and will not be back to the 10th of September. I ask if my check is in the mail or what is the status of it. He is very cooperative and tells me he will call them and find out what's going on.
20 mins ago, scott returns my call. He says he cannot reach them. Informs me there is 3 other folks who are waiting on refunds. Tells me he doubts that my check is in the mail. I tell him to just get ahold of them on the 11 th and if im not contacted by the 11th, then im seeking an attorney. Scott also tells me that there is 2 other hunters waiting refunds too.

So my question is what do i do from here?

Well I'd say if you dont get a refund, you are going on their hunt in November. :flipoff1: They aint going to get something for nothing.

DAMMIT JR.....all them pictures you put on here of them deers at youre house walkin with the little rockin chairs on there heads and you payin $3200 bucks to go to Ill. :wtflol:

NAH .......I hope you get yer money back man, a buddy of mines boss owns Illinoise connection, and he is thankin bout sellin out due to lack of proffits from not enough folks bookin

big hunts these days, GREAT ECONOMY & ALL ::)...he says his last 2 years have SUCKED :****:

Well filed a complaint with the bbb today. Their rating was an F. 13 disputes in 3 years with only half resolved

Found my receipt today of the 3200$ deposit that they sent me ....What else can i do legally before i have to head north and just take my money back?