• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your whole family is in our prayers. We have been down a rough road with ours. Cancer at 5 months.Two years worth. .Every thing turned out good. Stay strong my friend. If you need to talk Im here.Its not an empty offer.

my family will keep your family in our prayers. (including our whole church)
i am a wheeler and father of three. this thread brought tears to my eyes and I
dont even know you. once in a while I am a redneck, but everyday I am a dad
and father. put trust in the Lord, he will see you through. God Bless.

will send some up for your baby boy and family.

B.DRAKE said:
We just got moved into Children's, this new hospital is so nice!

It is a nice place. My wife, daughter, and I work only 15 or so blocks form there. If you need something just call us. Work number is 252-3283. Ask for John, Joy (daughter), or Nan (wife). Joy is very familiar with that facility, and the NICU.

Whether is need to know shortcuts around the facility, parking info, lunch or something brought, or just an ear.

We are here for you if needed.

Prayers sent. Your in good hands at Children's I got several family members that work there and one that's in the NICU and may be beside little man through all this

JohnG said:
It is a nice place. My wife, daughter, and I work only 15 or so blocks form there. If you need something just call us. Work number is 252-3283. Ask for John, Joy (daughter), or Nan (wife). Joy is very familiar with that facility, and the NICU.

Whether is need to know shortcuts around the facility, parking info, lunch or something brought, or just an ear.

We are here for you if needed.

Appreciate it John! It's amazing how many great people are lurking on this board! :dblthumb:

Having a child changes the entire meaning of life for everybody. Hope it all turns out well and may God bless you and your family with a healthy child.

hope nothing but the best for your son, he's got a great name!!! (we named our 15 month old son brayden also) we'll be think'n about your family. i can't image'n what you're going through right now.

He loves his ROLL TIDE paci! ;D
3E2D0243-F98E-4A15-B65D-E6943A7AE15E-97-00000092E34D58DD.jpg

You and your family are in my families prayers . My daughter is 2 and she had to have heart surgery when she was 4 days old and then when she was 8 months old . Shes still got a few more to go . I know how you feel brother . I pray this surgery fixes everything and he doesnt have to have any more .

spradlin.s said:
You and your family are in my families prayers . My daughter is 2 and she had to have heart surgery when she was 4 days old and then when she was 8 months old . Shes still got a few more to go . I know how you feel brother . I pray this surgery fixes everything and he doesnt have to have any more .

He will have to have a series of surgeries as well is what they say! They are saying 3 surgeries, one now, one when he is 6-8 months old and a last one when he is 2-3 year old, we are trying to stay strong but it's so hard to see him like this I wish I could take it and make him better but we are keeping faith and are confident he will be fine and grow to live a long healthy life

Status
Not open for further replies.