• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this off Facebook.

There had been a memorial fund set up at all the Merchants Banks for Brayden Drake, son of Bradley&Ashley Williams Drake to help out on all funeral expenses. All donations are very much appreciated.. God Bless You All...

I am so sorry my heart broke for you when I heard the news. I will pray for your family to have strength and peace.

Re:

Jamie told me about this last night and man, I can't even begin to say enough. Know that a lot of good people are thinking about you and your family while you all endure this terrible time. You all will make it through! I'll be thinking about you buddy!

JohnG said:
Got this off Facebook.

There had been a memorial fund set up at all the Merchants Banks for Brayden Drake, son of Bradley&Ashley Williams Drake to help out on all funeral expenses. All donations are very much appreciated.. God Bless You All...

Can't even imagine the grief. Prayers to you & your family!

How would I go about donating? Can I transfer funds or do I have to go to the bank?

Jeremy

Re:

Rokcrler said:
For those of us that don't have merchants bank...here is Bradley's and Ashley's PayPal if you want to donate.
[email protected]
Thanks guys!

I have verified this is the same address used to sign up for Hardline. All donations go straight to them.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Know that a lot of good people are thinking about you and your family while you all endure this terrible time. You all will make it through! I'll be thinking about you buddy!

Josh said it best, you have alot of people here behind you man. Like a family here, we bicker and argue, but in times like this we're here for each other. I'll be praying for you.

You guys are unbelievable, I don't know what to say. I'm forever indebted to all of y'all for the prayers you have sent for me and my family. The Hardline Family is deep and we stick together when it counts and me and my wife want to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts for all of you are doin for us!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

Just sent some.... If anybody can spare a few extra dollars please take time to send to Bradley and Ashley

Praying for you & your family! I'm so very very sorry for your loss!

Rough to read this thread! So sorry for your loss brother, stay strong! I will be praying for you and your family!

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you and your wife the best. I could not imagine losing my little one. It will take tune to heal from this. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what to say. Am sorry man for your loss
Prayed for him every time I seen any of your post
An when I would think the little man. Keep your head up
Bud. Bless you an your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.