• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

need samurai help

88sammi

Need advice I need a rear drive shaft for 88 small flange sammy If somebody has one that would be great but I'm thinking about just putting a toyota shaft in but don't know which shaft would fit. Is there a toyota shaft that will just bolt right in if I buy the adapter kit? Take it easy on me I'm learning as I go

Dont believe youll find a yota shaft that short. Is your shaft complete junk or do you not have one at all?
I may have 1 or 2 parts for stock shafts.

In my old Sammy I shortened a 4runner cv driveshaft and used it on the rear. It was from like a 96 or something. But that probably doesn't help you....

I may have one over at my dads shop... It needs balanced. If you don't plan on running the highway at 55mph it will work pretty good without balance.

I live in Oxford alabama my yoke is done for lol I actually welded plates over the ends of the u joints just to drive it

It looks great for the woods but the u joint moves around a little so i really need another shaft and use the one I have as a spare it's not a trailer queen I do drive it to where ever we ride

I have a stock front and rear drive shaft in great shape, I'd take 75 for both of them picked up in Killen al 35645

Joe Eck

2845f69f490460466b377d926ff77c08.jpg

Joe Eck

I can't tell in pic but if they are small flange 12mm bolts I'll take them if nothing happens maybe next weekend we can make plans do you have plans to come down closer to Anniston any time soon didn't know if you ride choccolocco mtn or anything to make it a little closer

I don't know how to me sure them. Bolt holes across? They were off of my 87 Sami .
I work in Athens. I'll be working next weekend

Joe Eck

If they are off a 87 they are what I need will you be able to meet while you are working when would be the best time