• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need some help. MISSOURI potosi Farmington

Eddyj

I have a truck I had to leave at a truck stop off of 55 exit 145ish. Anyone recommend a shop to Change out radiator and trouble shoot 03 dodge 3500 Cummins.
Thanks Ed 2o5 91o 8578. Text

Find the nearest scrap yard Ed. You can have anything you want done and at the end of he day it'll still be a dodge. :rolf: :flipoff1:

Find you a good ford or Chevy dealer and trade her on it. You got the money. CHM mofo.

I know it may be a long shot but Custom Differential is just a little North of you at Bloomsdale. He is big in the off-road scene and may be able to help or point you in the right direction. Jeremy Naeger is the guys name. 573-483-3343

Man, I was at the farm when he rolled his blazer/suburban back in The day. Before the plexiglass buggy. I forgot about him. Dude knows how to throw a party.

Yeah I watched him roll on purpose into a mud pit with that big ass early Blazer he had.

Hope it might help ya at least :dunno:

pholmann said:
Find the nearest scrap yard Ed. You can have anything you want done and at the end of he day it'll still be a dodge. :rolf: :flipoff1:

Find you a good ford or Chevy dealer and trade her on it. You got the money. CHM mofo.

Ha fuker :gtfo: :butt: :flipgotcha:

Jimmy smith help u out he in potosi he work on it for ya. Or there is a bunch in cape 45 min south if I was home I'd come haul it for ya. Pm me if you need any contact info

Re: Need some help. MISSOURI potosi Farmington

So you know what's up. Stonies...
6db14d85ca7b3369fe53f80eba58b2b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
So you know what's up. Stonies...
6db14d85ca7b3369fe53f80eba58b2b7.jpg

O yeah they gots some good ****. Oberele better imo

Turns out it's the little cooler behind the motor.
021f3bbd25074d2b98c9d625d4c35540.jpg