• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need some help with my 4.3 CPI

Are you using the OEM dist?

I would comapre it since both TBI/CPI are very close in nature. The only real difference is the fact the nozzles are down near the intake chamber and its a batch fire.

Yes I'm using the OEM dist. Yes a factory TBI and factory CPI are very close in fact Aintstucks computer is also used on TBI vehicles. My aftermarket system however is electronically very different from a factory system so I don't know if DM will recognize correctly if at all......If I get a chance I'll try it out. My rig is stuck in the garge right now though and I can't really run it in the garage.

I wonder if Hip can post recordings?

im not that computer literate but i believe my scan tool can do that?

ill investigate some and get back to ya.:D

Stick with it buddy when you finally figure it out it will be a good feeling and you will know your system inside out. it will come to you as i was in your same boat for a while.:awesomework:

just for encouragement i hooked up my ARB last night so i am officailly able to take it wheeling.:D

i would need to purchase a program disc and an adapter cable to download scan data. but if you want to come over and run my engine to obtain a set of data that would be ok with me.:awesomework:

i also have sitting in my driveway a perfectly stock good runner 94 you could run that also to compare....

Last edited: