• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

need some help

braves10and22

RAAAAWWWRRRR!!
I'm writing a paper for my international law class on Congo v. Rwanda. Problem is that the application sent to the ICJ (and much of the other documention in the case) is entirely in French. Anybody know of a good, FREE site translator? :dunno:

i know all about that site. how do you think i do my spanish homework? :flipper:

the thing is that it's really shitty with grammar, but as i have experience with spanish i can correct it. i know nothing about french, nor do i care to. ALSO, the stuff i need translated is actual photocopies of the documents, hence i can't copy and paste. now find me a S-I-T-E translator!

http://www.online-translator.com/srvurl.asp?lang=en

refer back to my comment on the fingertips... 5 words in google and .3445436345 seconds later you have this site.

You two might wanna get a room and work this out...........I know she's been scrubbing something till her fingers locked up.....seems like something Opossum might want to do for her! thumb.gif

I try staying out of all her political mumbo jumbo.... class work.. it hurts my head... o and on another note today at walmart I seen a black man with a shirt that said " O the next president" :afro: I laughed as I walked by him and got an evil look from him.

hey at least we aren't threatening to kill each other like we usually do.

I'm goin to work now.. see all ya'll about 2 in the mornin.