• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need your help

RobbyBobby

i'm tryin to win this badass mother f-ing notcher machine so i can take my fabrimacation skills to the next level of fawesomeness so if any of my Hardline bros would be kind enough to post up here-

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12585478&posted=1#post12585478

and give me some love that would be cool......hell if i win any of yall can come over to the trailer park and use it too and i'll have a cold milwaulkees best waitin for you!!

now what all this comes down to is why i need that fawking Bailey wondermachine/notcher, i believe the cause of all my ails is my gotdayum notching technique which involves beating the fawking dawgshit outta the end of the pipe till it's flat and then weldin it to the said adjoinin pipe. if we need an angle on it then i get John-Jon to hang out the door and drag it on the road to grind it down to whure we want it. now i'm pretty sure if i had that Bailey notcher i could build a custom chassis that wouldn't fall apart, hell maybe we could even sell soma the sumfawking bitches and i could buy a doublewide and get my 10 kids some shoes or somethin too. hell maybe only one of them would have to sleep in the bathtube if we had that. now i understand that yall want me to advertise and promote your company and products and i would be gladerinhell to take care of that. in fact i will weld that fawker to the front of my next BigBird so i can show it off and even notch folks rigs on the trail when they break. i'm also pretty sure i can use it around the trailer park it to peel taters, shuck corn, and maybe even crack pecans with it, and who the hell knows what else? i have actually already started the advertisement for you as you can see here i done painted your name on my trailer. btw if i don't win i WILL be painting sucks underneatch there.

also my Daddy is a bitchen good jailhouse tattooer and i promise that i will get him to tattoo your name right there on my jimdawg for errybody too see it. additionally my Bailey friends i've got some legal nekkid pictures of my oldest daughter (from before she got impreganated with Tim Cameron's bastard lovechild) that i will send you for your enjoyment if you vote for me to win.

i had btw a fawking killer Bailey promotional video that me and John-Jon had done filmed around the trailerpark and out at the mudhole this weekend but that mother f-ing retarted idiot fawker was hittin the record/play button wrong and now we got nothin but a bunch of tape of his feet and of him takin a piss. he won't be seein the light of day for a LONG time for that believe me.

Ok, so in closing i want yall to know that i have BIG-BIG plans for BigBird and PoBoy Fabwerx in 2012 including TTC and KOH and promise i will get the Bailey name out there for you and make you proud. i've got to build two special rigs for those events and i have a lot of fabrimacation to git done this year and i need that gotdayum notcher and i ain't kiddin and if i don't win yall are gonna be sorry, including the winner if it ain't me .

The **** about notching it by hanging it out the car window and dragging it on the pavement is great

The **** about notching it by hanging it out the car window and dragging it on the pavement is great

Don't laugh, it works great. The interstates that are paved with concrete works best, for anything larger than 120 wall.

"Btw if i don't win i WILL be painting sucks underneatch there.".........

"Timmies bastard love child"

Robbiebobby you got a new fan brother.... Funny stuff right there... :woot:

bailey003.jpg