• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Needs a ride.

Brian H

Anyone want to tow my 4 runner down....If you planned on driving down anyway and feel like towingit down for me...ill split fuel costs with you. (253)241-0561

Well its on its way down behind Clark W's truck. Thanks buddy......Im leaving tomorrow mid morning.

Dude, Have a blast!!!!! :awesomework:

Its gonna be busy down there...not sure how much wheelin im going to be doing but gonna try.....Got the arb in and 4.56 gear swapped.......longfields 30 splines in.....longfield hub gears in.....long spline driveline built......rock sliders on......panhard fixed......steering stableizer on.....arb air compressor in.......cross member clearanced..... yesterday before clark came to pic it up. I didnt think i had time but good friends pulled together to help out. Main reason for taking it is to use as a pit rig for bunk and larry.

Its gonna be busy down there...not sure how much wheelin im going to be doing but gonna try.....Got the arb in and 4.56 gear swapped.......longfields 30 splines in.....longfield hub gears in.....long spline driveline built......rock sliders on......panhard fixed......steering stableizer on.....arb air compressor in.......cross member clearanced..... yesterday before clark came to pic it up. I didnt think i had time but good friends pulled together to help out. Main reason for taking it is to use as a pit rig for bunk and larry.

:awesomework::cool:

Right on Brian.... Have a blast!! Has Larry even left yet?:eeek: