• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New admin

tonybolton said:
Me an Batmobile just been layin' low, cept when we at the podium with TC. Ya'll been killin' Hardline, we jus been killin the game.
Poundsign micdrop

Everyone is ignoring the real question here. Does a Honda mule have turf mode

The Luke said:
Yea I'm not buying it. I think someone is having fun.

I mean usually the most logical easy answer is the truth.

The pieces seem to fit together. The user name Blackbeard appears on several other forums as admin.

I was given his name as a guy wanting to buy forums out of the wilmington area that fits his post about being 45 mins from the myrtle beach hurricane jeep.

The profile for the name and occupation matches the nature of what he is claiming.

If it's not true. Someone laid many bread crumbs to "frame" and point to this guy.

That would be more trouble to fake than having him actually purchase the site.

Well, now I know more than I knew. I still think it's sketchy and there's more to the story.

mac5005 said:
Oh no doubt. It's an onion for sure.
I agree 100%. He has logged in since questions arose. He has avoided direct ones. We will know what he wants us too. At the end of the day it is just a forum. We dont like it somebody start another. Maybe he thinks we are dumb hicks and being quite will kill it but only ed will fall for that

I need to be able to post pics from my phone without tap a talk. Me and my ol lady share an email and or ip so if we swap around it logs each of us out. She uses tap a talk I use explorer. Fix it

BUG-E J said:
I need to be able to post pics from my phone without tap a talk. Me and my ol lady share an email and or ip so if we swap around it logs each of us out. She uses tap a talk I use explorer. Fix it

And I need tapatalk to work.

I'll stop visiting if tapatalk doesn't work. It's too easy to hit one button and keep in touch across the few remaining forums I visit.

Too easy to post pics from tapatalk as well.

I only use the web based version to post my long in depth highly technical overly wordy explanation posts.

Eddyj said:
Well that escalated quickly....
Ed that's a pretty sweet avatar. Kinda reminds me of a dan pic. They dont make a selfie stick long enough to get the entire profile in the pic :stir:

BUG-E J said:

Who uses explorer still????