• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Bling

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Thanks to Dan at Ruff Stuff for the rings, Tommybilt Fab for the welding, and Hip for letting me use his shop.

Schwing.

dsc03149mx6.jpg

dsc03150zg4.jpg

dsc03148mk5.jpg

Looks good, but:

A) You sure you used enough hardware?

B) Whats the white spec on one of the bolts?

Just basic weld on beadlocks. No anticoning ring. I decided against it because of the amount of bolts on there.

I had some from Great Lake Offroad, great pieces, but I had one that I couldn't get centered, 32 bolts and I had to sinch them down pretty good to keep from leakin too, made them cone pretty bad. :rolleyes: Got the leaks fixed but couldn't one to center and ended up selling cos I'm goin dual sport like yourself. Didn't want the wobbler on the street. :mad: :mad:

I had some from Great Lake Offroad, great pieces, but I had one that I couldn't get centered, 32 bolts and I had to sinch them down pretty good to keep from leakin too, made them cone pretty bad. :rolleyes: Got the leaks fixed but couldn't one to center and ended up selling cos I'm goin dual sport like yourself. Didn't want the wobbler on the street. :mad: :mad:

I put 9oz of BB's in each wheel. I've driven it to 70MPH. SMOOOTH.....

you are,t hardcore if your rig drives smoothyl at 70mph:fawkdancesmiley:

Mine only gets to about 60mph before the TSL's start to let you know that they are not happy...

Of course one has only about 2oz's of bb's...

One has none...

One has about 3 oz's of bb's...

and the other has none...

ha ha ha...

Considering what others have said about his wheels loosing their bead on the trail, it's about time he got those.

But now I know why the local shop has no bolts.... :fawkdancesmiley: