• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Busted Knuckle Films robot leg!

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Well after about a month's worth of many trips back and forth to Huntsville getting refitted for a prosthesis, half my vacation days burnt for this year already, and a sweet co-insurance total, I now have a killer looking clutch mashin' leg that represents! The folks at Fourroux Prosthetics do some fine work! And thanks to Matt for the BK shirt used to make the design on it! I guess I can no longer say "I left my offroad leg at home" when I'm on the trail.... Mash Yer Motor! :drinkers:

a4arazun.jpg

hedyne2e.jpg

pugume6y.jpg

qevage3y.jpg

I've always wondered, what is between you leg and your robot leg? I guess what I'm asking is what keeps the bone from rubbing thru the skin when you are walking?

And congrats. That has to be like gettin a longer pecker in your Xmas stockings.

Re: Re: Re: New Busted Knuckle Films robot leg!

Elliott said:
I've always wondered, what is between you leg and your robot leg? I guess what I'm asking is what keeps the bone from rubbing thru the skin when you are walking?

And congrats. That has to be like gettin a longer pecker in your Xmas stockings.

**** yeah it is! A badass design on robot leg is like getting a badass tattoo lol. I put on a urethane liner that's probably 3/8" thick. It has a ribbed pin that is made into the bottom of it and that pin ratchets down in a Pin-lock mechanism that's mounted in the bottom part of the leg socket. I simply push a button and leg comes off. But yeah, the liner took a while to get used to, skin has to aclimate for it. I have to put A&D ointment on the prominent areas like my knee, under the knee, on the end of nub, and around the thigh where the top of the liner sits. Turn the liner inside out, and just roll it on...then step into my leg and I'm ready to roll. Have to take liner off every night and wash with mild dish soap, which is aggravating, but only a small price to pay to be able to go wide open still.

grcthird said:
You either got mad balancin skills or a crutch to take pics that come out that good. ;D.

Looks good man.

I brought a stool out there, took leg off, and hopped to the stool lol. I'm happy with it! It looks way better in person, much better than the old skull leg looked. Fits a helluva lot better too, which is the main part.

Please please make one out of a coilover! And match the color to your new suspension on your truck. That would be a whole new level of bad ass

Re: Re: New Busted Knuckle Films robot leg!

Don't know that I've ever said this to another man before but, I like your leg. It really is pretty cool!

LandSpeeder said:
Remember the story t the ladies...
"Yep, both legs gone. I balance on my pecker and this fake leg..."

LOL still ain't scored me any good *****, but I'ma keep on keepin on.

That ratchet strap has been a good'n! :flipoff1:

4 link is coming. Intended on dropping rig off at Angryfab today but my tow digger ****ed up (possible throttle body issue). Hopefully dropping it off next weekend. I'm ready!

TacomaJD said:
Well after about a month's worth of many trips back and forth to Huntsville getting refitted for a prosthesis, half my vacation days burnt for this year already, and a sweet co-insurance total, I now have a killer looking clutch mashin' leg that represents!

Why the hell would you have to take vacation for that? That sucks!

It's a nice roboleg though...