• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Busted Knuckle Films robot leg!

Re: Re: Re: New Busted Knuckle Films robot leg!

TacomaJD said:
LOL still ain't scored me any good *****, but I'ma keep on keepin on.

That ratchet strap has been a good'n! :flipoff1:

4 link is coming. Intended on dropping rig off at Angryfab today but my tow digger ****ed up (possible throttle body issue). Hopefully dropping it off next weekend. I'm ready!

can't believe that ratchet strap if still holding your leaf spring together. About time to ride again

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Busted Knuckle Films robot leg!

tyldyl12 said:
Don't know that I've ever said this to another man before but, I like your leg. It really is pretty cool!

i blew coffee out my nose when i read this!!!

scared to death!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Busted Knuckle Films robot leg!

zayne2427 said:
can't believe that ratchet strap if still holding your leaf spring together. About time to ride again

Lol I drove it around the neighborhood the other day on it and have drove it around the yard a few times messing with my rock lights and light bar. Works like a champ for light duty purposes lol. Rig orta be finished by end of March.

Draco said:
Why the hell would you have to take vacation for that? That sucks!

It's a nice roboleg though...

Well our sick time, vacation, etc is all in one big pot called PTO (paid time off). I get 20 full 8 hour days per year, so 160 hours I can use in hour increments or full days, does not matter. So I start out with a month's worth of vacation time and now I've got 2 weeks left, so it really ain't that bad, plus I haven't lost any pay.

grcthird said:
You either got mad balancin skills or a crutch to take pics that come out that good. ;D.

Looks good man.
He gets around good even after a few dozen drinks. People in the floors below us in hotels aint too happy bout it though. :****:

BUG-E J said:
He gets around good even after a few dozen drinks. People in the floors below us in hotels aint too happy bout it though. :****:

Hahaha Umm is this the front desk? Yes. Well there's a 200 lb drunk man with one leg hopping around in the room above us and I don't like it....

Dude u kick ass. That **** is badass. Nice to have positive mofo around!! Got a friend that was paralyzed in a car wreck about 13 yrs ago. He can drive a car, he could do a lot of things but all he does is sit in the house and feel sorry for himself, to the point of where it's going to be the death of him .. If you lived near me I would take you to his house to give him a motivational ass whipping!!
On another note I bet that lil guy was expensive! Watched a special one time on prosthetic limbs, there is a lot of technology in those dam things. Some badass metal in them too if im not mistaken. Fawkin awesome man!!

kushKrawlin said:
Dude u kick ass. That **** is badass. Nice to have positive mofo around!! Got a friend that was paralyzed in a car wreck about 13 yrs ago. He can drive a car, he could do a lot of things but all he does is sit in the house and feel sorry for himself, to the point of where it's going to be the death of him .. If you lived near me I would take you to his house to give him a motivational ass whipping!!
On another note I bet that lil guy was expensive! Watched a special one time on prosthetic limbs, there is a lot of technology in those dam things. Some badass metal in them too if im not mistaken. Fawkin awesome man!!

Thanks bro! Most of mine is carbon fiber. They are most definitely not cheap. I have good insurance with Blue Cross through work, but they only pay 80% of prosthetic care costs. Ain't no thang though, worth every dime to be able to keep on truckin.

Yeah man, he needs to get some motivation under him asap! Bad things happen to people all the time, living down in the dumps ain't no way to live. You can always enjoy the little things. Especially if you've got friends like you that sound like you stay on him all the time, but he just doesn't seem to care anymore. Sad deal, for sure.

Some people just don't want to live. Some people do. I have what feels like a hangover though out my entire day most days. My head is phucked up. Prolly always will be. I just gotta live because it beats the alternative. Josh has this same spirit, which is why we get along and laugh at the same crap without even having to explain it. He's a survivor. Some people react to it differently. I have family members who have reacted to life changing moments differently than I have. Josh is the baddest ass human hi-lift jack I ever met!

LandSpeeder said:
Some people just don't want to live. Some people do. I have what feels like a hangover though out my entire day most days. My head is phucked up. Prolly always will be. I just gotta live because it beats the alternative. Josh has this same spirit, which is why we get along and laugh at the same crap without even having to explain it. He's a survivor. Some people react to it differently. I have family members who have reacted to life changing moments differently than I have. Josh is the baddest ass human hi-lift jack I ever met!

Spot on, buddy! I think most of the time it's just how you are geared as a person. Lots of times when something bad like that happens and they let it really get them down, they never were a very strong person before. It's not every case and that is no excuse, I'm just merely stating a common observation.

And the leg really does need a ratcheting jack feature. Also thought about mounting a bottle opener on it.

I agree with yall totally! Gotta live life while ya got one!! Amazing how hardline is like a bunch of dam good folks .. I been addicted to this site since i found it. Was stuck on BUTTPIRATE for a year or so and never made a comment. Didnt feel like hearing all that b/s.. Thats why i love hardline.bIts Dam nice to be able to talk and bullshit around with yAll and ask questions and ****, with folks like i am. I guess its a southern thing for sure. Oh and Landspeed, i think it was u that i was readin bout a while back when that douche bag started a thread about making stickers with a logo or some **** while u was laid up in ICU.. I may be wrong but if im not im glad to hear u are doin good. Aint read an update or anything since that thread.. Both yall fawkers crack me up, and have some of tha same sick sense of humor me and my boys round here do. Thats wat its all about fellas, living life, havin fun and family.. Lifes to short to be a **** head ya know? Anyways. Sick ass leg bro!!! (Fuk thats kinda weird sayin that to a man) :spin:

kushKrawlin said:
I agree with yall totally! Gotta live life while ya got one!! Amazing how hardline is like a bunch of dam good folks .. I been addicted to this site since i found it. Was stuck on BUTTPIRATE for a year or so and never made a comment. Didnt feel like hearing all that b/s.. Thats why i love hardline.bIts Dam nice to be able to talk and bullshit around with yAll and ask questions and ****, with folks like i am. I guess its a southern thing for sure. Oh and Landspeed, i think it was u that i was readin bout a while back when that douche bag started a thread about making stickers with a logo or some **** while u was laid up in ICU.. I may be wrong but if im not im glad to hear u are doin good. Aint read an update or anything since that thread.. Both yall fawkers crack me up, and have some of tha same sick sense of humor me and my boys round here do. Thats wat its all about fellas, living life, havin fun and family.. Lifes to short to be a **** head ya know? Anyways. Sick ass leg bro!!! (Fuk thats kinda weird sayin that to a man) :spin:

LOL that's funny. Once I get my rig back going, we'll have to get together and do some wheeling. Might even consume an adult beverage if someone dares me to......

TacomaJD said:
LOL that's funny. Once I get my rig back going, we'll have to get together and do some wheeling. Might even consume an adult beverage if someone dares me to......
Wow maybe that was where I went wrong nobody dared me to take a drink..... Now they dare me not to :wtflol: